Reviews for Code Lyoko: Super Soldier
LadyRainFeather chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
You are aware that by using copyrighted lyrics in your story, that you're violating the rules of the site? You might want to take a moment and remove them before your story gets removed and your account marked for deletion.
L A C chapter 66 . 5/6/2014
I am amazed at your writing. Took me the better part of a year to read it all. I am amzed and this I can see as beign a new season of Code lyoko it certainly is competitive ( by competive I means crushes) Evolution. your own version of Project Carthage is inspiring thank you Your Winterness. ;)
Frost-Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love it! Especially Carter's character as well as her past. It gives her a certain edge that not many OCs have.
PrincessLyoka chapter 51 . 1/26/2014
I loved it. Boy, does this bring back memories...
PrincessLyoka chapter 66 . 10/29/2013
One of the best FanFics ever.
DestinyJoyHope chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
It would have been pretty interesting if Stacey's plan worked though. Oh well.
Fanfiction Girlie chapter 66 . 7/2/2013
heyy, just sayin'. great job. you wrote this very well and I loved it soooo much! I started readingit 2 days ago and read it whenever I had the time. I loved this sosososo much, and loved the ending. this was a very creative idea, and it turned out to be myfavorite CL fanfic ever! (: thanks for writing so well and making this a great read(:
Anyssa
Lyokion chapter 66 . 6/25/2013
Wow, i totally forgot to review! Anyway, great story i loved it. :3 cant wait till the next story.
DestinyJoyHope chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
PS: Sissi didn't know Herb cheated, I know that because Yumi threatened to tell Sissi Herb cheated, therefore, she shouldn't have known
percyjacksonfan1998 chapter 34 . 4/18/2013
Love this story
DestinyJoyHope chapter 51 . 3/30/2013
'We got cookies.' Hilarious!
DestinyJoyHope chapter 66 . 3/17/2013
Why do good things have to end?
Takara Matsudaira chapter 66 . 3/15/2013
Aw! *cries* A bittersweet ending to a most EPIC story of all time! I already can't wait for the next installment! And I don't care how long it takes for you to publish/upload it. I'll wait for however long it takes! :)

As always,

Taka out!
Jardex22 chapter 66 . 3/15/2013
Great way to finish the story! I can't wait to see what you post next.
Takara Matsudaira chapter 65 . 3/8/2013
THE FINALE! HEY! *heart* Can't wait!