Reviews for EO Challenge: Season's Greetings
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Okay so this review is way late because it is almost Christmas again but anyway I loved this and it was freakin hilarious. Poor Dean has a point we as writers do put him through the ringer but where would all the fun be if we didn't.
Loved it and it was funny.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
a bit late to review, but wanted to let know that your idea for this one shot was great and cute ;)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Such an awesome idea, love how reluctant Dean is

Fantastic job :)
Wynefred chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
LOL! So how much of that was the wine and how much was your evil streak? So. Friggin'. Funny!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was hilarious and definitely what I needed to perk up my holidays. :) Nice little twist on the holiday story.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hahahaha! Sam did warn him. :D

*huggles*
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
your forgot to mention the knockwurst sausage and the baggy plaid shirt

very funny my sweet

Viv
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A pretty, pretty picture. They should be relieved they're not bleeding in a ditch during a blizard. Fanfic writers are dangerous.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
THIS is the cutest, funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. To say I loved it is an understatement. I actually read this to my mother who lives in Ohio and she laughed too!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Bwahahahahahahahahaah *gasps for breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Happy Holidays indeed! *wink* Love, love, LOVE this!

"Because one of them's writing us right now ... and she's been at the Pinot Grigio."-HAHAHAHAHAHAH! LMAO!

Great job Diz!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You do know you'll go blind imagining such things don't you? Oh well we'll get you a seeing-eye chihuahua!

heehee

bev xx
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OMG! This. Is. The. Best. Christmas. Fic. EVER! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love it! :) Smiling over here thinking of Dean in a thong. :)
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really enjoyed this, Totally loved the way you managed to create such a unique drabble, but still keep Sam and Dean in character. Especially loved Dean's reason for not joining in with Sam. Also, liked the visual image the end created (snigger);D

Good fortune to you in 2012

Chick x
emebalia chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great. Now that picture is stuck in my head. Can't decide if I should giggle or drool, maybe both.