Reviews for Is Worse Than the Disease
BeautifulLyricsAlways chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I know it's been 11 years since you published this but can you please update? I just started liking this pairing and so far this and the other story is the best I've found.
Colacherricola chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I've noticed that you haven't updated this story in what? 11 years and some change. But here's hoping: I really like this story and I'm really interested in knowing what happens next and how it ends. I really do hope that you update soon. P.S. Not to be a creeper or anything but I looked at the rest of your stories and you haven't published anything since '09 I just want to say that I hope everything thing is alright. Keep up the good work :)
naruke3176 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is awesome. Angel is so in loooove with xander its cute. And I loved how xander was not helpless when larry and them came. Keep up the amasing work cant wait for more!
scarfire14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
more? please?
Dani-LUFC chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story made me laugh and aww at the same time! You really really have to update soon!
Buffainiac chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved this story and I hope that you continue to write it. I made my friend read it and she said that she has never read a fanfic that took her by surprise. So I want to say thank you for being bad ass enough to write a story that my friend would read it's rare. Plus it made me laugh alot. Your Xander is how i would imagine him to be.
tada chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
please write more
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Gah, no! I am so sad to see that this hasn't been updated in so long! It's really interesting! Sigh, well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed, won't I? Thanks for what there is!
JRA chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love this story! It really is a shame that you've given up on it. I will hold out hope. :-)
simplybulisen at gmail dot com chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ok, that was mean of you, ending it like that and not updating in forever! I love the story and I really hope you plan on completeing it.
Aleyarie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
More? i loved it! DId anyone else catch Spike's "what spell?"
Mass Murder Spree chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
okay. AMAZING story if u dont update soon i will go crazy. please update.
albert efron chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
how dare you leave me on edge! lolol omg, this is such a good story!
yukiko chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i love this story. i cant wait till you up date. plz update soon
zyn1213 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I absolutely love this story! Your Xander is fantastic! Oh please post the rest of this - it's the best X/A I've ever read.