Reviews for Where no Light Shines
Onmy chapter 18 . 2/4
This is something, I like that you show both the past of some people, and that you give Rock and her gang a "Vigilantic" kind of style of reputation, where they all have their prefrences about the destroyed world and how they react to certain events and their situations.
Yet the fact that you put it mainly through the eyes of Rock kinda troubles me, as you tend to forget about the setting then and there. You also forget to put the scene after the transition parts (Rock not wanting to put on the dress for something), I got lost durring all that.
But besides the parts where you lack detail (this may be my fault do to me skimming through a few lines then and there) this is a really good; after I finish up a story I'm currently doing, I might just make a story with my OC. It'll be short though (Or so I hope).
Do continue this though. (Don't know why, but I have a really bad feeling something bad will happen to Rock.)
The Black Maiden chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Your welcome for being your beta reader!

I really loved this one. It was a very Mii centric episode, kind of taps into her backstory a little. I especially loved the part where she was talking about her fiance *coughLiriocough* and the scene with the husband and wife. Those were very cute. I liked the poem at the end, too, great job
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
PLZ continue ASAP I really wanna know what happened next and I loved dead masters poem if you can could u throw in more poems? Thx PLz continue
pieshot56 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
love the story so far but I'd love an update sometime
SupDude chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Mpg I love the poem and story plz make more and if u have a poem or some thing like that if u cam plz throw it in plz make morezzzzzzzzzzzzz or I will cry
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Omg I miss mii. PLZ PLZ continue I Cheka everyday for a new chapter PLZ continue I'm going to cry
The Black Maiden chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I really miss Mii! Promise you'll put her in the next chapter! Promise!
Dead Master's poem was really pretty. Reminds me of some of my old stories, and I love how it was spliced into the end like a song.
"It went fine." Hehe, Devil Girl is so funny!

Write the next chaper soon, okay?
The Kunoichi chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I wonder what will happen if Rock meets Dead again? Guess I'll have to wait and find out! :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Kunoichi chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
I like your story, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
lordmarik chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
ok two things. 1.) is dead master the general in question 2.) i have and idea for you if you wish to hear
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Another wonderful addition. Keep up the good work.
Miss Storyholic chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Looks like Maid Gunner is going to join the party. lol.

Update soon.
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Holy crap, Alice was Maid Gunner? O.o Totally threw a spanner in the works there, nice twist though. Wow, do we really seem that desperate to spot DM again? We can't help it, XD. Lol, when Rock got sedated earlier I wa pretty sure she was going to wake up with half her blood missing. Right, Mefe?

Anywho, another great chapter, looking forward to the interlude to come, and Dead's appearance,

Doku-Sama-219
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Damn, the blood-sucking witch is a Doctor, damn it all. GOd knows what she does with all the vials when she says that she has to take a blood sample. Mind you, laughing at BDG's words,,"Uncreative name, I know." Referring to Gold Saw in any manner with the word 'friend' is just asking for trouble. By the way, is everyones computer crashing? My computer crashed a while ago and I tried to reset it, but the bitch was having none of it, so every one of my reviews are coming from my iPod, o.O. Hoping to spot Dead in one of the next few submisissions. Strangely enough, how you write her makes me laugh, XD.

Keep up the good work, catch you in the next,

Doku-Sama-219
lordmarik chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
good chap i even see a little plot device that for me is pointing me to my fav BRS character