Reviews for Class Zero, Babysitter Extraordinaries
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 4/4
LOL! LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Everyone's reactions was great! XD I loved how Ace really beat them up!

You really know the characters well! Your fics have hem in-character! :D

Please update soon!
Ayasaka Mao chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Will you be updating this? 'Coz I had a ton of laughs reading this fic! XD

And yeah, one does not simply mess with THE Ace! XD
Enigma infinite chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You make me laugh! Thank you!
Dream Adept chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Please keep updating, I just about died laughing.
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
One does not simply walk into Ace's...
Wait, what?!
Anyways, I really enjoyed this. It was humorous and yet written so it wasn't cheesy. Well done!
ChiharanoRisa chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I'll remind myself not to mess with Ace... Lol I don't want to die young XD
And he literally set the class on fire... Poor Kurasame and his migraine problems. *free pukpuk (?)* ._.

*OOT starts*
So, you're Indonesian? Me too, but your English is way better than me so I can't actually point out the mistakes you made (if there's any). *sigh* My English sucks.
And I'm only 14. I still have to learn a lot. w'A')W
*OOT ends*

Btw I love love love your fic It's funny and cute, somehow. And... A2 FTW! XD
Seki chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod this is tooooo cute

AceDeuce yaaaaaaaaaaay I think we need to make a thread about this sometime later, Acey
Seki chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow I never went to Type-0 in ffnet, and when I do... I found this amazing fic.

SweetHawthorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Please update soon! It's really cute
Kunagiri chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Haha. It's so funny, I love it XD
Kunagiri chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hi, I am new into this fandom (just played the game)! Yet it seems that this pairing takes more and more of my loves, I just can't get enough of A2. They're just too sweet! With all the canon ship tease, it's just very lovely 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
On fire. Literally. XD that was do funny. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it. The earlier part was romantic while the latter was giving us the surprise.
Final Fairy Crystallis Tail chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Finally an update, i have been waiting for this for a long time, I'm a new author by the way, you could see my name at the tab. (You could also check my profile if you need more info about me,(i'm not insisting you to check it out)). This story is so hilarious, i laughed so hard at reading this chapter and the story is also nice. I always waiting for updates. Nice to meet you by the way.
(Sorry for the english, it's my second language)
GroundZeroFirework chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard at reading this chapter. It's absolutely adorable and funny. Please update again!