Reviews for Christmas Time is Here
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 4/16
Que!? What!? Thats it! You give me all that and then you take itaeay!? How dare youuuuu! :'( ilovesit somuuuch
dianaanne chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Neat story. Is there a sequel? I would like to see if Blaise has any luck with Hermione (and Dean with Ginny).
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Aw thats a nice story! Great job! :)
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
A very sweet story :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
cool
R2M chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loved it! Sooooooooooooo glad you wrote it! Your writing style just gets better and better every year and you would think that's impossible, considering how wonderful it already is! 3
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
greatest one-shot ever
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awwwww, this was absolutely adorable! LOVE it!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awww, I loved that movie. Hugo's such a good movie. One of the 4-H groups I belong to actually hosted that movie at the library.

This was absolutely sweet. I can't describe what I liked because I liked it all!
samasbananas chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Fangirling so much right now! Harry/Pansy hardcore shipper right here! :D
I loved how towards the end, there were all those groups of both Slytherins and Gryffindors (plus a Ravenclaw). I also loved how you made Goyle such a softie :3
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
that was a really fun story and i love how you did Greg ive never felt sorry for him before it was cute
Toby860 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This great but will there be a follow up to this where the relationship progresses.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's nice to see a Harry/Pansy fic that's both believable and adorable, and this one is. So, well done. Also, your Blaise amuses me greatly.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012