Reviews for Scared of the World
Smileyface2508 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I don't think you are gonna continue this story, but if you ever decide you will... A story full of twist and events from Olivia's past would be pretty cool.
BlueFrostShines chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Are you going to continue this story because i think is pretty good and i would like to read it
GothicQueen chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Awesome hope u will update soooooooon
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
aaaaaaaaahhhhh this is sadI feel so sorry for Olivia
nerdygirl1172 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
detention for talking in class funny I guess this is an alternative way Olivia and Wen could of met this people is why I love fanfiction
nerdygirl1172 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
cute I wanna keep Reading please update soon or I think I'll die
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
awsome you have 2 finish
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Just found the story & love it! Hopefully you'll update soon!
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Having a happy and trusting life would be my ideal choice but the idea of having this story have twists and turns would be great and make the story even more interesting.
Whatever you do is fine with me. Update when you can!
BLUEKICKINIT11 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
THIS STORY IS GREAT, AWESOME AND WELL COOL. I WAS LISTENING TO FALLING IN LOVE IRONIK FT JESSICA LOWNDES THIS SONG FIT WELL GOOD WITH THIS STORY. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) :) I LOVE READING THIS STORY BEFORE I GO TO SCHOOL!
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
add more. supper good
ash4life4ever chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I have no idea how I want this story to go, but I'm sure whatever you choose.
But out of your two choices, can there be a mix...? No? Okay, I'll pick the second option:

"A story that has a lot of twists that I can't tell you about..."

idk when you posted this, but I loooove it 3 Keep going

Ash
lovemago123 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
this chap is cool i know this next chap is going to be awesoooooome! UPDATE SOOOOON!
happiness.is.key chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
AWESOME! I LUV THIS CHAPTER!
The-HeYa-Couch-Sees-All chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Put a lot of twists to this story but add the rest of the band please! Update soon!