Reviews for Oil and Grease
Noah Earl Graves chapter 1 . 6/21
Lol that last part. This is hot. Seriously.
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This absolutely perfect. Can this somehow PLEASE happen with me. I loved the plot and the OOC way the two acted. I even loved the background for the two. A perfect fit. Definitely a fantastic read.
acchipyu chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
JFC THAT WAS REALLY, REALLY GODDAMN HOT
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I honestly never thought I would like any story that contained Shizuo as a mechanic or something xD But holy fucking shit, what you did with those two is fantastic *0* Very fucking HOT fanfic! *-* I love it! x3
Ninalover chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This story was beyond good but the ending was killer I was just... Just perfect!
Tokyo-ghouuls chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god. I think this story got me pregnant it was so goooood. Hot damn.
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! THIS IS FUCKING SWEETNESS!
P.S: *MEGA MAJOR ULTIMATE NOSEBLEED!*
Izaya chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
... /Nosebleeds into the sun.
Ninja Mafia Mistress chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I have read this story before but the characters were different it was naruto and sasuke instead of shizaya
Minku chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMG OMG OMG YOU SHOULD SO WRITE A CONTINUATION. IN FACT THIS SHOULD BE A SERIES!THE MECHANIC ROLE FITS SHIZUO TOO WELL. THIS FIC WAS MARVELOUS AND oh so drool worthy...bravo
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
hmm, i think you could do another story like this, or even a follow up story about a couple months later and it's a date or something and one (or both) of them brings a bottle of wine and that end up being the lube for the night.
the only reason i drop acorns like these is because i'm too lazy to write and you're a good writer that seems to like a couple i like! have fun with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing plot. Amazing smut. Amazing everything
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
my my! this is going into my faves list!
XxSasuke'sTearsxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really do love LOVE this story, it is freaking GREAT!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This fict was awesome, I loved it' Ah, Shizaya and no hate in this story whatsoever of my favorite Drrr! OTP! ;D
Danke!