Reviews for Oil and Grease
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 1/1
I honestly never thought I would like any story that contained Shizuo as a mechanic or something xD But holy fucking shit, what you did with those two is fantastic *0* Very fucking HOT fanfic! *-* I love it! x3
Ninalover chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This story was beyond good but the ending was killer I was just... Just perfect!
Tokyo-ghouuls chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god. I think this story got me pregnant it was so goooood. Hot damn.
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! THIS IS FUCKING SWEETNESS!
P.S: *MEGA MAJOR ULTIMATE NOSEBLEED!*
Izaya chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
... /Nosebleeds into the sun.
Ninja Mafia Mistress chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I have read this story before but the characters were different it was naruto and sasuke instead of shizaya
Minku chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMG OMG OMG YOU SHOULD SO WRITE A CONTINUATION. IN FACT THIS SHOULD BE A SERIES!THE MECHANIC ROLE FITS SHIZUO TOO WELL. THIS FIC WAS MARVELOUS AND oh so drool worthy...bravo
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
hmm, i think you could do another story like this, or even a follow up story about a couple months later and it's a date or something and one (or both) of them brings a bottle of wine and that end up being the lube for the night.
the only reason i drop acorns like these is because i'm too lazy to write and you're a good writer that seems to like a couple i like! have fun with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing plot. Amazing smut. Amazing everything
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
my my! this is going into my faves list!
XxSasuke'sTearsxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really do love LOVE this story, it is freaking GREAT!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This fict was awesome, I loved it' Ah, Shizaya and no hate in this story whatsoever of my favorite Drrr! OTP! ;D
Danke!
Pocky Mistress chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
you should consider making another chapter for this / Its one of my favorite fan-fics so far 3
A fangirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like how there was a lot of time before the actual smut, letting you get to know the characters, and actually easing into the smut. And even afterwards, where you see it's not just sex, but actual relationship as they're cuddling. You don't see that often. thanks for the good read!

I can't argue with Shizuo's hate for the vacuum though... I hate the thing myself.
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
UWHA that was so hot... And I find the idea of Shiki having that sort of relation with Izaya is quite interesting... Great job!