Reviews for More Than Melody
TheBookJumper chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
I know it's been forEVER since you've probably even thought about this piece, but I'd kill for the last chapter. :-) I want to see them finally admit that it's not - and never could be - no strings attached.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Finally!

At last they were honest with each other. Far from what's deep in their hearts but close enough to matter. They'll get there eventually. Baby steps, I suppose.

I'm just so happy they finally realized that what they have is something deeper. It'll just get better from here on out. Though how it could, I'm not even going to attempt to guess. But with these two paradigm breakers that they are, I'm sure they'll find ways and means. I'm so happy for them!

Such excellent work. Love it!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Why does it feel like they're lying to themselves and each other? Not every argument can be solved with great sex, don't these kids know that? Besides, if they were to lay all their cards on the table, I think they'd find that the sex would turn mind-blowingly great. ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Was this a wise move on their part? Does it even matter? I think their bodies were speaking loud enough for the both of them. So many words left unspoken, though. Will it shatter their relationship or make it stronger? I can't tell.
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
update please
Mandy chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Please...just one more chapter...need the loves!
asdfghj chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
this is amazing! please update ASAP! update, update, update pleaseeee
WhiteLites chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Wow! Loved it!
Epona3 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I just found this, and hope that maybe there is another chapter coming, eventually?
das1771 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I just found this. I hope you do have one more chapter (or even more) that you are working on. Well written and very enjoyable. Would love to see where you are going with it. Thanks.
Kiryki chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
My heart. Hnnnnng. Oh my word, please more. The way you write dialog... just oh my WORD. Encouragement, love, praise of this story, all of it, yes.
Bekah chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This whole story is so good...why did it never get finished?
Lovebird29 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Sooooo seriously love this fic and I despritly want the last chapter! Please?!
chaosrachel chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Im guessing this story is finished even if it doesn't say it is, but if it isn't PLEASE GOD CONTINUE IT. You're Auggie and Annie is so good and in character. Not only that but Its my favorite Auggie/Annie story too that ive read. Its deliciously good with sprinkles on top.
rigger42 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Argh! I'm so frustrated with this mutual 'oh, this is just meaningless casual sex' attitude. Which of them will stop lying to themselves first? Or are they really this stupid?

That said, the sex is pretty hot. :)