Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
TheHallow chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
God damn that took the turn towards tragedy! Holy shit, dude! The feels! Did Artemiss switch to the dark side? They got married?! She left him and they were married?! She could have had a child with him or something! They were married!? gah! This is so depressing! Poor Wally! He can run straight into my arms so fast that they would brutally fall off of my shoulders and I wouldn't mind!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I read this story once a while back and if I remember correctly it tore my heart out so I tried again and I can't even handle it. Your writing is amazing, I can feel the emotions their feeling and the regret hits you so hard. God I hate this fic. Not in a bad way per say. it Just GIVES ME TOO MANY FEELINGS and thts good for you. Also I don't like to see sad regretful Artemis. And Wally with someone else kills me for whatever reason. You are a really talented writer. And this fic is amazing
charlotte-ninja girl chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
awwwwww why u making me cry! why?!
please tell me you'll continue this and that he'll get divorced or something and marry her! please! it just happened so sudden, why did she left?! D':

p.s. LOVE this story :DDD
WhatsUP123 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
AHHHH! :( NO! this was so sad- but amazing! This is honestly one of the best spitfire fanfics I've ever read. Please consider a sequel to this story? And I have a question, is Wally married to Linda Park now? Is that what the wedding band is... Sequel please!? You are amazing!
WhatsUP123 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
:( The ending was so sad, dont want to read the last chapter- because that means its almost done :(
WhatsUP123 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Definitely one of my favorites out of all of your stories that I have readm, which is saying something, because they are all fabulous! 10/10
WhatsUP123 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
10/10. I think that you do such an amazing job of portraying all of the emotions and feelings that these two are feeling. Keep up the great work.
WhatsUP123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is another story of yours that I love! I stumbled upon your profile not that long ago and every story that I have read so far is so well-thought out and meaninfully written. I love it, can't wait to read more :)
Drawing On Converse chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
The ending was very sad, but so beautifully written I love it anyway.
kanjimaru67 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Oh my. Just rip my heart out of my chest and stomp on it for good measure.

First of all, you are a very talented writer. There's something distinctly beautiful in the way you combine words. I'm not really sure if I can explain it better than that, but the result of your efforts literally takes my breath away.

Your characterizations are dead on. Every character behaves as he or she should in the given situations, and I especially love the way you have written Wally's changing perspective. It's fascinating to read how such a goofy, idealistic teenager can turn into such a deeply damaged adult.

Finally, I love your last chapter to bits. The incredibly well-written atmosphere of regret adds so much authenticity to what Wally and Artemis are feeling. And, of course, that last sentence arrives like a punch to the chest.
Wonderful story.
Kanji
j9162 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
NOOOOO WHYY? This was so sad. Too much sadness and beauty mixed together. So well written, yet such an unhappy ending. (
GeekDad chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Your stories just kill me. You truly know how to pull at the heartstrings You are an extremely talented writer and dedicated to your characters. I write very Wally oriented while you do Artemis. I wish I had your talent. You are on my watch list right now. Thanks for the great reading,and if it wouldn't kill you, one happily ever after chapter would be nice :) Looking forward to your next work.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
He's married? NOOOOOO!this better not be the end of the story or someone's gonna die!
The Orange Blossom chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
By far my favorite chapter, it literally had be crying at the end. Thank you so much for writing this, even though they don't end up together it's just such a beautiful ending.
Prnyctina1091 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
bah! this was beautiful. great work!