Reviews for Severus Snape's Last Christmas
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I think this is very sweet. It didn't get as much attention as your other oneshots but why not? It's different because you made Eileen Prince a caring mother whereas most writers made her a cold unloving one. I prefer to believe in this version, for Snape's sake. :)
PoppyPotter chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
WOW! This was beautifully written and really emotional- great job!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Truly moving. Thank you for this. Poor Severus!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Poor Snape could never go anywhere without other people's voices in his head. You show that quite well, here.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A true story of Christmas! A story of giving rather than receiving and he did give everything.

That was so moving. Sad, yet ultimately heart warming.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was beautiful. I loved it. I always did find Severus to be the most interesting character in the books, and the backstory you gave him with that first Christmas was wonderful.
OliviaKatetheGreat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love this, too. What have you written that I don't, though. It was sad, but i loooooved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Apart from the few brief years when he had a friend, a real friend, he had always been alone.

-You mean, when he _thought_ he had a friend. But of course he's been taught, quite carefully, to blame himself for everything wrong, and praise St. Albus for anything that goes right.

Sigh. Here's hoping he's enjoying a happier afterlife (it couldn't be much worse).

Sad, and very nicely written.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I'm not a Snape fan, but this is well written.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 12/25/2011