Reviews for Coffee Break
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
finally some dood and realistic Ianto and Gwen friendship! nice story
canarian chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Such a nice little interaction between these two. So much better than making them childishly jealous of one another. Seems very in character for the both of them.
Flawed Heroine chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"Oh yeah. Jack sulked around a bit. Tosh and Owen continued their dance of the tragically mismatched. I held everything together with chewing gum and gumption."

I absolutely love that bit of dialogue. Overall, sweet (but not too mushy), full of character, and lovely. Brilliant.
fictionfiend07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aww...love their relationship!
rancid aluminum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love your portrayal of Ianto and Gwen as a little family, and the detail of Gwen treating Ianto similar to a pet. Sounds about right. However, I shutter to think about the kind of Christmas the four of them would share (in a good way, of course).
Harkpad chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awwwww. I do SO love Ianto/Gwen BFF stories, and this was Quite Cute. Loved your idea about Ianto's motivations for cutting in. I also adore the idea of these two hanging out in their spare time. Thank you for a delightful end-of-Christmas day present. I read it as I wait for my munchkins to fall asleep and felt like I got a treat of my own! And a HUGE congratulations on your own upcoming nuptials. That is outstanding and I wish you a wonderful day. Happy Holidays, and thanks again.