Reviews for Stronghold
misuky7 chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
This was sweet, ever so sweet. Simon is my favorite character and shipping him with Malaysia is just darling. :3
Me chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Random factoid: You actually don't want to tie a tourniquet around a leg that you want to keep, and want to keep using. A tourniquet is good for stopping blood loss, but it means that there is no blood going to the leg, so you are much more likely to have the limb die, develop gangrene, and need to be amputated. You would use a tourniquet if say your leg was shredded by a landmine and will have to be amputated anyway, and you don't want to bleed to death while you wait to get it cut off. If you are trying to save the leg, for instance if there is a big cut in it but it still works, then you want to stop bleeding without cutting off circulation of blood to the rest of the limb. In that case, you would actually use a compression bandage. A compression bandage will put pressure on the wound itself without cinching tight enough around the rest of the leg to cut off circulation. The easiest way to Jerry-rig one in an emergency is probably to tie a bandage around the wound, placing the knot directly over the wound itself, and then flipping the knot under the bandage to press on the wound.

However, that was just my informational side coming out. Love the story, especially how you don't dwell on past events but rather on telling the story of Mal and Simon in the here and now. :)
QueenOfDirt chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
This was such a great story, it was a good length too, long but not drawn out too much, and the ending didn't feel abrupt at all. Thanks for writing :)
shadowfax757 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Wow, just wow! What a fantastic piece of writting, thank you VERY much :) now if you'll excuse me if off to peruse your other works ;)

SF757
Hahp Ends chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
A horribly adorable sonnet, more please.
iphis18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is incredibly sweet. The little details are lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wonderful story! First chapter throws you into the plot, but so does the show! It's entirely believable, even if the setup for Simon asking Mal out seemed rushed. You have me hooked!

...On to the next chapter!
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Go Zoƫ!

Thank goodness he finally opened up! But oh... Mal. Poor man, always puttin his foot in it!
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This story is enthralling! You flush Simon's character so well! And Mal seems so authentic, it's glorious!

I feel so bad for Simon, I find myself wanting to find that character that did this to him and... You know, I'm sure.

Mal is such the perfect man! He reacts so well! _

Thank you for writing!
Nathalie Andrews chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Interesting pairing, and not one I have ever thought of, to be honest! But I actually kinda liked it, you wrote them in character, though Mal was a little less edgy than normal (thats okay, I liked him and it still sounds like Mal), and they were very sweet together. Your dialogue is very neat and fits the characters and I have to admit this was a pleasure to read. A great job, thumbs up!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful ending! Lovely ending for an amzing story!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
This was an amazingly beautiful chapter! I usually don't review till the most recent chapter but I had to say something about this one! First off: That last sentance was just gorgeous! Secondly this whole story has been wonderfully intense from the beginning up until now! I love this beyond words!
roswellwbfan chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I enjoyed this and I'm glad you chose to share it with everyone. The idea of Mal calling Simon 'Peaches' was hilarious!
AkitoSin chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Lao-tyen boo that was hot. Your have some serious talent. Tzoo-foo-nee.
AkitoSin chapter 2 . 3/17/2012