Reviews for Hannibal for President
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hi

Nice little story.

Characters are mostly good, but feel slightly off.

The quality is good in some areas, but others need work.

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS BASICALLY GOOD.

The beginning featuring the Monks going about their day and Raimundo is sick (probably after effects from the worm) was interesting.

Their interaction and dialog fit very well. Now their after another Wu (except Rai) flowed well.

The scene with Master trying to help figure out Rai’s condition was good, and the idea to ask Jack for help was…strange.

THE SECOND CHAPTER HAS SOME GOOD ASPECTS.

The first part with the Monks and their friend arriving at Chicago was amusing and fit well.

The part with Rai and Clay arriving at Jack’s place amusing, full of witty dialog and banter.

The following scenes with Omi, Kimiko and their Mystical friend arriving at Chicago and finding the Wu was amusing, full of drama, humor and a touch of suspense.

The part where Omi see’s Hannibal (properly disguised) on TV was amusing.

THE THIRD CHAPTER IS SOMEWHAT GOOD.

The beginning with the young monks investigating Hannibal and things get a little crazy was suspenseful and the banter and misunderstandings were amusing.

The following scenes with Hannibal playing politics (and probably more then that) was amusing and certain areas fit well.

The scene with Jack unearthing Rai’s condition was good, though some details feel…wrong.

The scenes with Hannibal having the upper hand (or stem) was amusing. So the story ends where Evil is still running. I guess a sequel is coming.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Kind of good. Well written (I guess, but English isnt my first language so I cant be 100% sure) I like the whole Raimundo having a cardiac problem and not liking hospitals, not to mention them having to seek Spicer for help.
arrowxtte chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So I was reading this,and,the,whole time I was thinking, what does this have to do with,hannibal being president...?

Lololol but I enjoyed it so far! I wonder what's wrong with rai

He's my fav so dont hurt him to much! Take omi instead! DX jk I love omi, hes so cute

Any who sorry for my spelling im on my cellphone and its pretty diffcult to type on here, but update soon its really interesting