Reviews for The Merriest Christmas Ever
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This probably the third time I've read this but WHO CARES
I SHALL TELL THOU A STORY

Little me was watching the YouTubes when I thought to myself: It is 2:00 am and I am laughing my butt off for no particular reason... I should go check that story out again!
xXarcherXx chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ha! Oh man, that was hilarious! What a riot! A pervy Hot Spot, Speedy slipping in alchohol, Argent's underwear as a gift, a pregnant Starfire! Good grief! I think it's impossible NOT to laugh! It was kinda cheesy for BBRae, but still good. I sympathize for poor Hot Spot's crotch...
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was amazing. I loved it XD
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is funny and i soooo like it!
ravens-lockheart chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Its a merry merry Christmas its the best time of the yeat were the teen titans and we all got drunk 'cause speedy spiked the punch every was invited except slade cause no one likes him everyone got laid (except bb and rae rae) gizmo and Melvin
crushin and star got pregnant
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Robstar SUX! READ SOME WYNJA,PEEPS! RAEMAL, BBTERRA, CYBEE, SLADIN X,AND STARFIRE DIED IF I OWNED TEEN TITANS! Titans: Malchior and Raven:*making out* :lets not disturb them, okay, *closes door* Beast boy and Terra: T:It was all slade, I still love you! BB:I love you too.*romantic kiss* Cyborg and Bumblebee: Bee: Come on, all the fans allready know!*slams door and sounds of a makeout are heard* Slade, Robin, and Red X: Slade:*types something into google search* Here! This is the whole story! Thank you Wynja! *Red X slams a door* And thats all folks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I LOVE llamas!
InvaderZaz chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
...This... This... IS EPIC. *high fives* Randomness, fluff, Teen Titans, and a Christmas party in one fic! Awesome job!
A person chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gnome rape.
redxandraven4eva chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
LOL! FUNNY STORY! I've noticed you've commented on Pickle me this,Batman like I have,so good job! ;)

Loved the story it was great...But you shoulda put in Red X. You could compare this to Pickle me this,Batman,so that's how funny this story is! Could you please make a sequal? Thanks.