Reviews for Perspective
December Queen07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Please don't judge me if this wasn't supposed to be my intended reaction... But as soon as she said: "Why don't I get to sparkle!?", I burst out laughing. LOL!
But still, I love this! Short and sweet:)
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
IS OWEN A VAMPIRE IN THIS STORY
The Not-So-Ultimate Writer chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You know, this one made me realize that if I were a vampire, I would probably hate Twilight for a completely different reason. I guess anyone would hate that movie. There's too many bad things in that movie not to hate it for one reason or another.
alski86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I read this story long time ago and it really stuck with me. That's the mark of a great story. Excellent little twist. Nice work :)
NJHarris chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I was dreading Owen almost having his throat torn out, thinking to myself "good god girl it's a movie!". Only to find out it was fucking Twilight! If was taken to see it, I would have torn someone's throat out.
As soon as she said "Why don't I get to sparkle!" That pretty much said it all. Understandably most people would be angry after watching that trash, but Abby's anger is far more tragic. Just the thought of being able to be out in sunlight. To be able to go it school. Spend more time with Owen. Any way to feel normal would be a huge thing for Abby.
But as Owen says "but I love you just the same" Owen loves Abby for who she is, not the creature inside her. It's the young girl he fell for that keeps him around. That takes her to movies, snuggles on the couch with.
Owen loves her no matter what.
Short and sweet!
darck ben chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
funny stuff
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
My boredom is evident. LOL

Even though I don't really celebrate Halloween I still love watching werewolve and vampire movies! And it's that time of year. Can't wait for a new Halloween chapter!

I'm rambling. •_•

I enjoyed reading this like I enjoy reading one shots lol. Sweet, short and to the point. Much like Abby.

I'm done talking nonsense. Awesome fic.
gfowler9035 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice sweet story. I wonder how wrong we would get vampires if they do exist
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Fun fun,

Just thought I would peak about at a few of your other fics before going back into the dark of no reviews and reading offline.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I find this funny, especially when Abby said "Why don't I get to sparkle?", sweet all the same.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well...that was an unexpected reaction! But on taking a second look at the situation, I can see where you have Abby coming from, Makokam: the "truth" is that she looks like a demonic being making a half-hearted attempt to look human when she vamps out (to steal from Buffy the Vampire Slayer terminology), but the Twilight film "vampires" would seem almost like ideals she can't hope to emulate. Even though most vampire lore fans would thing Abby is better than the Cullens...though I wonder if Abby could cope with the works of Joss Whedon better than Stephanie Meyer?

;P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well, interesting and different to be sure. I do want to recommend, if you can, check out the original Swedish movie. Also, get the book.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Okay now I'm not sure if this was the intended reaction...but I thought that was pretty funny. As soon as she said "Why don't I get to sparkle!" I laughed. But it was good. Nice job.
Frozen-Requiem chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Maa maa. I though there was going to be some sadness or going into Abby's past/story but wow. Twilight? Really? Mada Mada Daze. Cute though. Nice Work. Go Owen Abby.
InfectedByEli chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Haha funny.

There's no such thing as too much ripping on Twighlight in my book.

Nice that even though this is ultimately a funny story, you still managed to get the 'being a vampire is no fun' message in there.

Thanks for sharing.