Reviews for DWL: The story of Akira Surugari
Skcymooree's Azure chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
No offense, but your grammar sucks. Keep working though and I'm sure you'll do fine!
KawaiiMiu chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Hey where are you;c, you haven't updated for a while now hope you're okay, and pleeeease i need toto-chan in the next chapter .
draculara chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
this chap. is freaky cool.
draculara chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
minatsuki is so funny.
Miu-chan chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
Hey there i was reading all the chapter these days and i'm finally done, it's amaxing btw but toto-chan's been missing in a while now :( please bring him up in the next chapter **3
Maru Knightwalker chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Hey! I really liked this chapter! Sorry I couldn't check before but I've got a lot of things to do ToT Anyway! I love the story and can't wait next update!
Miyu chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
I hate OC characters, but this story is GREAT! Waiting for next chapter.
Maru Knightwalker chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
Uh! Finally I could read the chapter! After you PM me I had to do a lot of things and was so distracted that couln't even check! Urgh sometimes I want to kill these people... xD Great chapter by the way :3 I liked it and I'm so happy you continued! I had thought you had stopped this story! Well, continue soon!

Maru Knightwalker chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
Hey over there! I just saw your PM about this chapter because I went camping :3 Hehehe and had no internet e.e' The worst thing it's that one of the girls that slept in the same place that me didn't stop snoring! Gosh!
Whatever I loved this chapter! What a tragic past! Reminds me of Shiro... A double personality disorder... Wow, intense...

Your grammar is a lot better! You should be proud! Hmm since I have nothing else to write about... UPDATE SOON!

Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
This seems like a really cool series but it pretty tough to read the english. It's alright though keep up the work :)
Maru Knightwalker chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Hello! Me again (cof, as if I were going to stop reading this fic, cof) :D This time I'm a little bit more awake, I think so x3 Whatever! I loved it! aaawww I missed you *Sh*t, it sounds so gay e.e'* I love this story seriously!

And aawww Senji is a pervert! Hahaha. I can't wait next chapter :3
Continue soon x3

PD: Yep, I'm definitely awake this time XD
PD2: I think I have something with the PD's XD
PD3: I'll go to sleep... Again... XD
Maru Knightwalker chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Hey! You're back! Yay! *Random dance of 5 seconds* Good chapter, hehehe I love Senji :3 And grrrr bastard Tamaki... Anyways I'm still half asleep cos these past days I've been everywhere except home e.e' so I just hope you continue soon *puppy eyes*

PD: I think I'll go to sleep
PD2: Update soon!
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Did I miss something? Are Minatsuki and Ganta dating? I only ask because I take it from her question to Ganta if he has a new girlfriend that they're together.
LovableNerd chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Have fun on your vacation!

Update when you can :)
Universal Sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it it's very nice, a lot of grammatical errors but what the hell the words aren't whats important, but the message. As i started there was that certain suspense in it that just grabbed my attention immediately and i like the way it ended and you certainly got Minatsuki personality right lol, she's so like that, anywayz you should definitively read the manga, it reveals alot and it's so enticing, oh yea, and I'm so srry for taking so long to read it from you told me i should have read it, i got an alert from you as one of my fav authors on your new update on the story of Akira... and so I remember, I'll be sure to continue