Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Freudian dream
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Another really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
crazyforyou chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow, that was hot! I liked it very much!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like how you have the psychology lesson at the end of some of your chapters. I miss that class. D:

Anyway. Cute fic. I like how innocent-like Sherlock acts in this. His manerisms are hysterical. xD
Umberellaella chapter 1 . 2/5/2012

The parrt about Sherlocks dream was very clever

And you got the charactorisation spot on -x-
SilentMelodies13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was amazingly good! I loved it:)
Blacksabby chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love this was amazing! I adored it! Keep writing because you hacve a talent!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hah! Loved the dream analysis and so much else about this story. Sherlock barefoot and in red pajamas? Now, why can't I get a Xmas present like that? Simply scrumptious. But the best part was when Sherlock said that he'd made a promise to himself to act if he wasn't over John by new years. Such a nice symmetry to the story. Well done.

Angela chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nnnnnng soooo goood! Oh, lucky lucky John!
Inactive164488 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my!

I mean, i say!

That was exhilarating,is it sad that I got the freudian reference before the authors note...?

The part where Watson starts thinking about Mycroft's thought process made me smile, I thought to myself 'that was exactly what Mycroft would have thought.

By the way, spot on with voices and actions, you completely captured Watson and Sherlock.

Love Delia Doom
intwominds chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Heya! Just wanted to tell you that I REALLY loved your story. I've been reading different Sherlock/John fics for about 3 hours now and yours was by far the best! The whole atmosphere of the story was great - especially the growing tension between Sherlock and John. Now I can go to sleep (it's almost 4am ) and have sweet dreams about those two ;-) Thank you very much for posting this story. It was a pleasure to read it :)