Reviews for How To Be Blond
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 5/6
Amusing, really.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14
HEY! HUFFLEPUFFS ARE LOYAL! THERE ARE MANY THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO YOU THAT WOULD BE VERY INAPPROPRIATE! YOU FREAKING ARSE! I'M A HUFFLEPUFF! YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME /RESPECT/ FOR HUFFLEPUFFS! YOU FREAKING *****!

Nice story, by the way.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Lols, James XD I can't believe Scorpius didn't get it after everything everyone else said, though XD I mean, that kind of obliviousness is even worse than Naruto's, and that's just SAD XD Awesome job on this -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love the story! Oh, and thank you for the genius that is jamiecakes, it looks like my brother is getting a new nickname.
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Really good, dead funny!
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You have a special talent for this kind of OSs, don't you?
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
very cute. And I really had to laugh out loud when James and Louis chimed in after they finally kiss haha XD
Amy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was the best thing ever
besemperadreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Scorpius is so oblivious...sweet!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aaaah this was great xD So great. Thanks for posting it and writing it and making it an awesome read u loved it.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This reminds me of when I was little and my cousin and sister and I would have sleepovers and we'd all sleep on the same bed... Also, I found this story from your profile page, so I didn't look at the title, just the summary and characters; thus I didn't even notice the title till I was halfway done with the story. And I do that sort of thing fairly often, too... I tend to not notice obvious things. Anyway, this was great. It was really sweet and funny, but not too sappy or anything.
MovedOnNow chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The ending seriously had me cracking up. I was supposed to be silent and everything (brother was still sleeping), but really I laughed so hard xD It was perfect. Santa Claws had me giggling too. I loved Scorpius and Al in this, really. And Lily too! Everyone, really. Great job!
Aldastan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awesomazing. :3
ChocolateFrogsForMoony chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Although it is not proper of me to do I couldn't help myself, yes I did indeed squeal during this fanfiction. I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was lighthearted and sweet. I especially love Louis and James at the end, wonderfully written.
themccallgleek chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my gosh! I adore this! Scorpius is so cute! And I love the way that you made Louis and James be awake at the end. That was amazing. I love it :3