Reviews for Inside the Trunks
city bookworm chapter 1 . 2/9
I thought it was sad in the book when Amy found out her parents did not expect her to go with them. As if they didn't want to see her again. So much so that they didn't think to bring anything of hers at all. Its not like she was a adult, but they would have left her behind. At least in your story they didn't.
LavenderAndTime chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Aw, I love this! Amy and Elder finding her parent's trunks was one of my favorite scenes in the book, and I was always sad that her's didn't have anything in it. What you decided to put in it is great, and is spot on with Amy's character! Great story! :D
Booklover450 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was really good. Great work!
Triciaxy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is great! I hope you write more Across the Universe fan fic. )
Hope's Voice chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I loved this! I think you captured Amy and Elder perfectly. I felt like it would be an actual piece in the book! Great job! :)
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your first fanfic? Congratulations.

I like how you used Amy's things - camera, nail polish, sunset photo - to give some extra grounding to her character. Also Harley and Elder's cute reactions to the "antiquated" technology. However I'm not sure nail polish would be allowed on a ship because of all those smelly chemicals circulating through the recycled air.

Still, well done. I hope to see more of your stories in this fandom, as it's sadly underrepresented on this site.