Reviews for BBC Sherlock The Double Walker
continental chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
This story was really suspenseful in a nerve-wracking way - especially in comparison to the Burning Question. I honestly felt frightened for everyone's safety basically all the time and never wanted to stop reading!

I really liked that you brought Sofia back and we got to learn more about her! It didn't feel forced; I was genuinely as chocked as Sherlock, John and Sarah about her disappearance and her back story. She turned out to be a surprisingly complex character, if you know what I mean - some really cool character development :) It also kind of reminds me of how many characters in the show (like for example Molly) have gone from relatively small parts to much bigger ones .

I also liked that we got to see some real consequences of Sherlock's former drug habit and his current eating/sleeping habits. I respect the choices made in the canon, but at the same time this is so much more realistic - while simultaneously staying well clear of feeling OTT.

I'm off to (finally!) start reading the Witch's Heart :D At the same time, I feel kind of sad since it's the last story in the series.
seanaface chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Lovely story! Thank you!
jademari chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
The end made me smile. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Your stories are truly amazing, please write more! Please! I have read the ones you have written so many times, i have them memorized. and yet, i can't stop reading them. Your style is spot on. No other author in this fandom is as good as you. I really am looking forward to reading more of your work sometime soon.
Mohawkchere chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Just finished the story. Marvelous. You've captured each character's voice and actions very well. Nothing jumped out at me screaming "No! He/She wouldn't do/say that!" Brava!
Kelllie chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful. I so wish your stories could go on and on.
thedragonaunt chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Another brilliant pot boiler, full of witty dialogue, racing plot lines, twists and turns. The title was a bit of a giveaway, as soon as Sofia's real name was revealed but it was still nice to have it confirmed. Now I have to wait for you next masterpiece. Hope it's not too long a wait!
SpaceNShit chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I'm hooked again! I just LOVE the way you write.. Such clever verbiage and little ways that you phrase things that I am really, really enjoying! The way you write Sherlock is perfection.. 3
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
You're right I love Pamela! Wouldn't mind seeing more of her :) very fun! Well done!
CheddarTrek chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Another great story - thanks for writing these.
CheddarTrek chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Great cliffhanger!

You're an excellent author.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great start to what I expect will be another great story.
YYHfan-KB chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Fantastic story, you developed the plot remarkably well, while also raising the tension and urgency of the situations that Sherlock and John wound up in. I saw virtually no mistakes in spelling or grammar, no plot holes showed up, and your oc's stayed realistic.

Bravo,

_ KB
kamelion chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Four simply isn't enough for a writer of your caliber. I demand more Sherlock fics. Now. Thank you.
brit14 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012