Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm so sorry, I was sure I had already reviewed this!

Anyway... I can understand why Jo was so angry, I would have been too. But then I also think that if you're going to get snowed in with anybody, it might as well be Dean Winchester.

Just as, if you need to do that old 'sharing bodyheat' trick... Dean would be a delightful snuggle buddy.

And wow, share bodyheat they did! That was very hot, but I also really liked the affection that is so clearly there between them.

Great little fic, hun! :)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
First off, I hope you and your beta, Steph, both had a wonderful holiday period, and I wish you both the best of health and happiness for 2012.

This was lovely, although I was a little worried when it started out with Jo being so pissed at Dean. I could completely see her point though.

All the tiny details were perfect, like the ways you described the cold, and kept adding to it by saying the heater had died, etc.

If anyone could make you warm up fast, it would be Dean. That part was so characteristic, I loved it! Especially the line where you used the terminology of hips being set alight.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff soon, especially that sequel to Drag Me From Heaven that you promised! What I like most about your work is that all your ideas are totally original, and I NEVER see you borrowing from other authors, or other mediums. Being truly original is tricky, but you have it down.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Basically I was gonna say the same stuff as every other review, but you already heard all that! So I'll just push for an update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
daww! thx hun! hope u have a good year as well! great story! ;D
celeste301 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
aww thanks for the shoutout :) Happy new year! hope this one is just as 'inspiring' if not more, than the last.

Loved the story, I'm here freezing my butt off, totally jealous of Jo right now.
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My first Jo and Dean! Kinda liking it so far
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Another great one! Love the fight and his stubborn attitude! The line about her being worse than her mom and Sam combined...damn, he's lucky he didn't find himself on the side of the road in the storm! :) Dean's confession about wanting things to be different this time and looking forward to the holiday was wonderful. Jo was right in character...her reaction to his stubbornness to wanting to cry as just one more thing goes wrong was just perfect. The love scene was super hot! And then the end...*sigh*...the end was just the cherry on top! Well done babe!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hee hee...love it! :)
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It certainly is! What a sweet story... and the ending was perfect.

What really made this story work for me was that Dean and Jo were so in character. Him with his incredible stubbornness, her first pleading with him and then laying into him (with good reason). And all because he wanted Christmas to be "perfect" for them.

Some of my favorite lines:

"Searching for a weather report, she meets Dean's stare with a glare of her own. Driver picks the music, shotgun doesn't wanna get caught in a snowstorm."

"Normally wearing her boyfriend's clothes would almost be preferable - especially the worn blue flannel shirt beneath her fingertips. Now it just makes her angry not to have dry clothes of her own."

Very well done! Thanks for the holiday cheer.
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it! So much,i agree nothing beats a little holiday smut, just what i needed to cap off a good christmas!

Happy Holidays and thanks for all the great stories of 2011 looking forward to 2012!