Reviews for Final Fantasy III: The Legend of The Eternal Wind
Draconai chapter 20 . 8/10
Well, then! You weren't kidding when you said self-depreciation gets you working. Very much liked this chapter. Silas... I know that name, I think I know where you got that name from. Really liked the scenes with Arc & Refia and Luneth & Arc. One thing I wanted to point out: I don't think the Wheel of Time actually gets CONSUMED when you make an airship with it... but your wording is vague enough that it might just be me looking at it the wrong way.

All in all, wonderful as ever!
Draconai chapter 19 . 7/13
I'm certain I would love to know why you were up in the 3:00-4:00 range. I certainly hope you had some sugar and/or caffeine to compensate.
Alright, ratings!

DUNGEON TRIP: WONDERFUL **** Castle Hein doesn't have quite as much TO it as the Molten Cave does, and what there is is rather... confusing. As such, the lesser dungeon scene is no fault of yours - and what's more, you compensate by providing some character relations within.
FIGHT SCENE(S): WONDERFUL ***** It's strange how it took me your fic to realize WHY Hein is so resilient against non-elemental physical attacks. Nonetheless, the function is wonderful! As for the lesser fights, you managed to put JUST the PERFECT amount of detail into the ones with the mages that it shows WHY a party of mages is a horrible idea.
ACTION INTERLUDES: IMPRESSIVE **** Loved that conversation between Luneth and Refia at the start, the story about the wannabe armoury thief was funny, and I HAD to read Luneth's lines out loud when he was taunting Refia.
UPDATE RATIO: WELL-DONE *** You have managed to maintain the quality of your writing while improving the speed of your update, and what's more, you have given fair warning if the next chapter is significantly delayed. Very honourable.
IMPLICATIONS: EXCUSABLE ** Ah, the bane of literation (novelization, whatever) writers everywhere. A plot twist of mind-screwing and/or heart-wrenching intensity MUST be honoured in the form of a cliffhanger or -In Medias Res-, and yet if the base of the story is not known to damn near everyone already, an audience will self-mandate personal witness before observing the author's version and the inevitable added flavour. Aiya...
Sanokal chapter 18 . 6/7
Very well done. I have a feeling that I need to reread this story.
Draconai chapter 18 . 6/7
Aiya... I'm gonna have to binge this fic again to figure out what's implications and what's just me being a KH-corrupted reader, but let's set aside the relationship-type stuff and just get on to the hard stuff.

DUNGEON TRIP: WONDERFUL ***** That makes so much more sense than them wading through lava. AND you managed to sneak in a scene from the opening FMV! Nicely done.
FIGHT SCENE: WONDERFUL ***** For all you spoke of disliking, it seems that delay paid off. I loved it!
ACTION INTERLUDES: IMPRESSIVE **** I was wondering when they were going to get the idea of Sleep-ing Luneth for the healing.
UPDATE RATIO: EXCUSABLE ** Given the quality, I can pardon your laziness, but I should like to see the dam burst and the
IMPLICATIONS: CLEVER LITTLE SNEAK ****** Is that what I think it is on the last line...?
im-a-tumor chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
It would make sense for Ingus to have not grown up 'normally' since I think he was raised in the Castle. Your fight scenes are always interesting!
Draconai chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
I would love to know how you managed to get the non-mobile site to agree with you on a smartphone. Regardless, this was HILARIOUS and AWESOME. The split fight with Gutsco managed to double me over in both amusement and awe, so congrats on that. As always, Luneth and Refia's bickering is no end of amusement. Congratulations on all counts!
im-a-tumor chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Yay another chapter! I did like that Ingus flashback there. And man, desch's toll on everyone...
Oh look, Dwarves! I think in the original game you just stroll into their cave right? This feels a lot more quest like xD
The Trailblazer chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Wow! It's chapter 16 already?! I feel like it wasn't too long ago that this story started.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the flashback of the past, I think you portrayed the parents feelings really well, their sadness for not being able to see their son grow up. I feel like most people would just write that they were sad over dying or worried over if their son would live or not but what you did seemed more real. Like, I truly believe a parent in that situation would be sad to not see their child grow up.

I also liked the brotherly moment with Arc and Ingus, actually I always love reading about those too together. They are so different but yet so alike and that's what makes them such great brothers :D

Also the dwarf part was hilarious! xD And I agree with Refia about men!
Draconai chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Your flashbacks are an absolute mindscrew. BUT they're awesome, and my mind's been screwed more than enough times already.

Couple minor discrepancies with the mention of Xande, but I can let it slide because you made it just sound badass.

Liked this, and I hope you'll keep it up!
im-a-tumor chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Glad you're back! (Hope you're doing ok :)) the writing has really improved. I really like the little scenes like the breakfast and the letter (will ingus be doing the necklace mission?) I await the next chapter eagerly!
Draconai chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
AWESOMENESS ENSUES! Very long, very emotional, and I LOVED that fight scene! DESCH IS FLIRTING WITH REFIA. ARC WILL BE BLACK MAGICKING SOON ENOUGH. Your writing style rocks!
Sanokal chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I must not cry...you cannot make me cry...WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!
The Trailblazer chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
This was one awesome chapter! You always make your chapter so full of events, new people, missions, promises, dangers, jokes, actions! The last two being my favorites xD

And I know I've said this before but; oooh how I love the way you portrait this gang of warriors! It's exactly how I imagine them to be in the game.

Btw, Anastasia is one of my fave names, if you remember that disney movie Anastasia? I think that's why xD Even though the movie kinda scared me as a kid I still liked it xD
The Trailblazer chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Oh my god! The ending! I'm dying! My stomach hurts from laughing! xD Ahaha, I can really imagine that seen, and then Desch, that was the best! xD I'm glad Refia is driving the ship though, seems the most secure. I guess Arc could too if he really wanted

Despite this being a shorter chapter than usual, I don't mind, plus it was full with events! They talked to the dragon, got a reward, got thanked by vikings, offered a free stay at the inn, leaving with the ship and fighting over the ship. So I think you should be proud over this chapter ;D
Draconai chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Excellent... Excellent... EXCELLENT! Sweet Bahamut, I've missed this stuff! I'm glad you're back to nice big chapters!

Question: Where in the name of the Eternal Wind did 'Anastasia' come from?