Reviews for The Unthinkable
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 11 . 8/28
I enjoyed your story. I am hoping that you might find the inspiration to continue it. It has several interesting twists. I love the help and understand that Rose and Emmett bring.
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
poor Bella. i hope the pack will be on their side in this.
angeleyes1984 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Has this been abandoned
detsinbaby chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
please update.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
It's really good, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more. What will the Cullen's do? And Bella? What Charlie do? And the pack? Will Charlie admit to Billy, what happened to Bella? Or to himself?
mygooddog chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
why didnt you finish this is a great story
jolynda chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Hi,
first I love this story, it's a touchy subject and the way you write it is excellent.

I would like to know if you will post new chapters in the near future.

I just hope you didn't abandon it.

Well bye for now and hope to read you soon.

take care

Lynda
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Carry it on please I love this and wanna see what the wolves do esp jacob
power214063 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
when will Jacob black find out why the Cullens left with Bella after beating up Charlie?
davidahare chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Evan though I know that this story is a FanFiction story, I would have felt the same way as all of the male Cullen's if I had found out that someone I felt close to was attacked like Bella. I also hope that this story is updated because I want to find out if anything is going to happen to Bella's attacker.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
wow this is a very powerful story! you have the best twilight stories!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I haven't heard from you in a while, this was well done. And once again Jake is going off on a tear without finding out all the details first. And I'm glad Rose is there for her. It wil take a while to heal, maybe a long while. But she has her family,
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Nice chapter.
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Love how rosalie can be there for bella. At least she isnt completely alone. Although I hope she accepts edward again soon.