Reviews for The Unthinkable
mygooddog chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
why didnt you finish this is a great story
jolynda chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Hi,
first I love this story, it's a touchy subject and the way you write it is excellent.

I would like to know if you will post new chapters in the near future.

I just hope you didn't abandon it.

Well bye for now and hope to read you soon.

take care

Lynda
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Carry it on please I love this and wanna see what the wolves do esp jacob
power214063 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
when will Jacob black find out why the Cullens left with Bella after beating up Charlie?
davidahare chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Evan though I know that this story is a FanFiction story, I would have felt the same way as all of the male Cullen's if I had found out that someone I felt close to was attacked like Bella. I also hope that this story is updated because I want to find out if anything is going to happen to Bella's attacker.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
wow this is a very powerful story! you have the best twilight stories!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I haven't heard from you in a while, this was well done. And once again Jake is going off on a tear without finding out all the details first. And I'm glad Rose is there for her. It wil take a while to heal, maybe a long while. But she has her family,
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Nice chapter.
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Love how rosalie can be there for bella. At least she isnt completely alone. Although I hope she accepts edward again soon.
psychovampirefreak chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Great update!
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D

Aww! This story has made me cry! :'( Poor Bella! :(
Girloveshugs chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
update soon! great story
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You have a huge number of unfinished stories, ones you haven't bothered to add to in a very long time. Why should anyone read any of your works since you probably won't finish them. PLEASE do something about this- one story at a time, if you must be agonizingly slow about it.
InsideTheCover chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
awww! poor bella! stupid charlie. really hoping you'll update soon!