Reviews for Christmas Witches
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great story. It was good to have John come into it and help his boys.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I LOVE this story of that first season Christmas. I especially loved John just coming upon them exausted in the running car. I've always been glad that I lived in the Carolinas where you don't have really dangerously cold winters. I would hate to have to risk sleeping with carbon monoxide poisoning or freeze to death.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh my gosh! That was beautiful! T-T. Just wonderful
Giacinta chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So sweet, like all your stories.

You even managed to make me feel a little good-will towards John but I don't know if it will last over the Christmas season!

I know it's a day or two late but it's still heartfelt-Happy New Year! :-)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was the perfect Christmas story. I was looking for a nice h/c story and there you were...no star to find you though. LOL

Merry Christmas!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Nice Christmas tale. Thanks.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved this! John showing up was the best part. You wrote it very well with just enough feeling and emotion. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was really touching and very wonderful. A story that should have been done on the show... Loved it, thank you for sharing and I pray that you had a wonderful Christmas!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
What a wonderful Christmas story! I love how you show how Sam will always be there for Dean, and vice versa. They will always come for each other. Having John show up at the end to take care of his boys once more, was perfect! It was a nice surprise for them to wake up and find the room decorated for Christmas, with a present from their Dad for each of them. I really enjoyed the moment between Sam and Dean too. Chick-flick moments from Dean are all the more precious, because he doesn't do them very often. lol

Thanks for a heart-warming story! :) Hope your day was special too.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Just want to say my thanks for the perfect Xmas Winchester shortfic. A lot of action and feelings said with so few words is a true talent. Thank you for sharing it with me.
judyann chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it! Great Christmas story and did love that you had John at the end!