Reviews for The Twelve Days of Doctor Who
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 8/6
That was a delightful romp with the song and the Doctors. Not merely inserting their variation into the song, but including added comments and interactions that made this more than a retelling/resinging of the familiar song. Well done!
Cali the Little Calico Kitten chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was the best thing I have ever read. I love the 1th Doctor, ginger with green plaid. That's just perfect and Doctorish.
ThatNerdyGirl11 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
My favorite has to be 11...he's to weird for his own good! Bow ties and fezzes...
ShinyTogeticFTW chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Merry Christmas WHO all, and WHO all a good night! XD
katzsoa chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is the embodiment of hilarity. Bravo!

(Fourteen. Of course.)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ha! Excellent! I might even say...

Fantastic! :D
FallingStarXan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cute as anything! I love it, especially Ten's wish (d'awww) and what else would Eleven want? :) Also Four with the Jelly Babies was hilarious (as always) as that running gag, and this was all pure memes. And really adorable. Nice work!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
DONNA? Donna as in Donna Donna? She comes back? Please tell me you can see the future and this actually happens cause then DONNA!

...Oh right...the story was awesome. As in, hilariously so.

DONNA!
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ooo, I CAN review my own stories! Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LOL DOWN RIGHT HILARIOUS! loved it!
bandnerd21 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh, my, lord... That made me laugh so much! I kind of want to see if you had anyone in mind for "14" who dresses like a leprechaun haha (my personal opinion for the next Doctor? Benedict Cumberbatch, except they'd have to cancel Sherlock, which would make me incredibly sad).

I'm still laughing at this... Oh, my god, I think I'll be laughing the rest of the night!