Reviews for At Last, My Love Has Come Along
Happy ending
twlightbella chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Aww
luvgoround chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Can't get enough of Mary and Matthew.
lulu chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
i love carsons little reminder that he's there
ElmarBear chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Very enjoyable and nicely realistic. The characters were very accurate, and the level of fluff was just perfect. Thank you for putting so much time and effort for writing this beautiful story :)
guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
A perfect ending...I rather like Edith with Napier as he is a very nice, sensible man and RICH!.
I am off to read your other stories.
please keep writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
I cried too... This is one of the best, infact maybe the best love story of Mary and matthew...Everything were so vivid and the detail on each scene or event especially their feelings and thoughts on each other, were rather amazing and so well thought out and written.
Isobel's n robert's reminscence of Matthew and mary's years of childhood brings a tear to my eye. That would be what every parent who loved their children would do. The sentiments of it all...jumps out of the page.
I wished this is what we should get on M/M wedding in season 3...more of their love story and much less of Ana/Bates's story.
You writes so well.
guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
A wonderful chapter...love the Kama Sutra...just what they need in their married life.
guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
this is so much fun and so excited about their wedding BUT...
going to read the next chapter..
That poem you mentioned is truly beautiful.
guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
love the surprised birthday party...you really let your imagination go.
guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Mary's teasing was so good. I can just picture poor matthew needing a cold shower every time.
guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I thought they wanted to get married as soon as possible so June seemed very far away , seeing it was December that he proposed...(shrug)
guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love fan fictions of matthew and mary like yours...this is better than JF writings cos it has a lot of M/M as it should be in the show but we got more of that BORING ANA and Bates and their BORING story.
The last few lines of poetry are so right for both of them.
heythere chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
ohmygoodness. this story is just so touching, seriously it had my emotions all over the place, and just the image at the end of the entire older generation watching the younger generation banding together. the crawley sisters, arguments aside holding hands, and the ones they love falling into their roles as parents so easily. Its just perfect. thankyou.
nadstar3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
*swoon* hoping that season 3 episode 1 lives up to your version!