Reviews for Winter Time
Yaya Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Honestly, not bad. The ending could've closed smoother, but you did a nice job! I loved the way you put in those quotes. Happy holidays!

-Bribio
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
(lol sorry for reviewing this so late OTL I got to read it but wasn't on a computer to review it)

OMG CHRO-SAN. C:

HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS

(Chro-san? Bleh, sounds like bread. Chronos it is!)

What are you talking about! This did not suck. This was absolutely, superduper, awesome It was really cute, and it had that simplicity that's so hard for many to write (including me!).

The Rimahiko scene was aasdlfkjaskldfjlaks /(*O*)/

And gosh, the Amuto scene brought me back to the good ol' days, when the Amuto archive wasn't spammed with LOL IKUTO IS A PLAYBOY DESU and THE NEW GIRL AMU IS SO SHUGOI. It also brought out the inner fangirl *A*

Yay Tadase! Poor boy, no significant other. ;n; It's awesome that you included him in this (I TOTALLY IGNORE TADASE IN MY STORIES OTL) and that he got happiness in the end

Thanks so much for this, Chronos And really, I'm super happy that I got to meet you! O I hope we can still become much closer friends c:
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
... w)b that was very simple and cute

The Amuto moment looks even more simple and cute! Putting in the teacup ride makes it look like a reminiscent of their past moments, and I liked that :D

And the Rimahiko... LOL Rima. XD

And lastly, Tadase! At least he isn't forgotten by everyone that shows how true his friends can be c:

So um yeah, bajillion stars! xD

(Belated) Merry Christmas! Keep writing!

- Rikan
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL WHAT? THIS DID NOT SUCK.

Gosh, you can make stuff seem so simple in a blink of an eye. This was so cute and simple! I loved it!

The moments between Amu and Ikuto were like a new beginning for them considering Ikuto was gone for a while. I loved their moment

XDD And Rima still thinks Nagi is a liar. Psh, that girl. I loved their moment too. So cute!

As for Tadase, even though his family wasn't in town, his friends were there for them and that shows they were truly his friends.

This was such a wonderful gift, Chronos! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas! God Bless! :D
forever.blue.skies chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
OMG D'AWWWWW. /

That was really, seriously adorkable. It was so sweet!

The two couplessss HNNNNNGHH. Amutoooooo the teacup sceneeeee. It was just so nice and fluffy and lightlightlight The way you depicted them in this was really innocent and stuff, and I liked it!

AHHHHH RIMAHIKO. /fangirl alert ahhh...

I liked this too. ;; It was so nostalgic and their scene isn't focused on romance; it's really just a developing relationship, and how they're moving forward.

ANDHOWTHEY'REHOLDINGHANDS. X3

And lastly, the Tadase one. Seriously, Tadase needs some more love. XD;;

The last scene was so nice with all the friends together! The endinggggg was the sweet magic of friendship, and I liked that as a general theme for the last one, because they're all buddies FOREVER. :)

Ahhh, thank you for the dedication! X3 / It was really nice and Christmassy and IT DIDN'T SUCK. 8D Merry Christmas to you too! :D

Bluey
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It's not bad, Chro-chan! D: It's adorable! *U*

Omg I love how you kept it light and simple. It's also very canon and IC. n.n AND IKUTO NEVER SMIRKED ONCE! YAY!

Yay Rimahiko moment. X3

I love winter. I just wish it would've snowed today. :C

THANK YOU CHRO-CHAN IT'S SO CUTE SHIDONII LOVES IT *heart* 0 You need to write more fluff! :3

Too bad I didn't write anything. :C Shidonii is a despicable human being. OTL *shot*

Um wait my present for you all is Shidonii's Shidonii-ness! *SHOTSHOTSHOT*