Reviews for THE ONLY TIES LEFT, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Wait, I thought Kate TOLD him to move on... And now she's mad at him for moving on?
Silver chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I realize I didn't tell you I meant the second story to love hurts is the one I'm looking for please help me locate it as soon as you all can
Silver chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Please tell me the name of book 2 I can't find it
Someone who isn't important chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Loved the stories but it sucked my audio was down the whole time. No piano music for can't wait to read the next one i've been reading a bunch of your stories they're pretty good and i like the plots in ALL of them.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Great story, once again you have written a great book keeping my interest in the series. I have read loads of fan fictions and this one is by far the longest and best one I have ever read! (the series) This is the same guy again (Zaphinine) and Am posting this as a guest because I do not feel like dealing with the slow internet in this hotel which keeps going In and out. Love the stories and can't wait to read the next book :D
I will always read them when I can
darkjoker313 chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO! That new story needs to come ASAP! You dropped off at a really great part. You need to have the new story so I can see what happens! This story was awesome and i awaiting for the next story so... MAKE IT!

See Ya 18matthew2
imjustlikehumphery chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Great chapter and story titan, keep it up! Did Mina and Kate live after that fall? What about the others state of health? Also who is this mysterious wolf that gave Humphery a symbol? Can't wait for the start of the next story in the series!
humphreyandkate together chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Killing Kate and Humphrey and the pipe is getting very old
Datguy N Disguy chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
What the he'll man! Another cliffhanger at the end of a story! You really need to update soon or I might just have to do something drastic. This as really a filling, action, sad, chapter and what didn't help was te cliffhanger at the end of it. Now I can't wait for the next story and see how it turns out. Keep it up my friend, e felt the major cliffhangers at the end of the story.
PureNexus chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I don't know how to respond to that...
WOLFxVSlayer667 chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
That was f**ked up, but I'll keep reading because you're a great author!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
UnwarierTitan789, why didn't you look at my Open Season fanfic "Heartbroken"? Didn't you like it?
imjustlikehumphery chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter titan, keep it up! Mina's fallin in love with Andrew, since Mina and Humphery are close hows he gonna react to this?
Datguy N Disguy chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Alright, an update! Awesome filler chap. I'll keep in touch with ya until your next update. Can't wait to find out what your going to say about Mina and Andrews relation ship so far, but I'm not assuming. Not sure if you heard the saying but it goes: Don't assume because you make an ASS of U and ME. It supposed to spell assume so not sure if you get it but update soon!
PureNexus chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
(Sighs)

Again, its always good to receive another update from you, they are always something to wait for...