Reviews for Pain in the Head
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 4/30
OMG this is so well-written! You did great at showing the progression of Castiel's health problems Dean's reactions are so real.
Also, I listened to that song you mentioned while reading this... I almost started crying. That song and this story fit together perfectly. I now officially love that song (it is so beautiful, like this story).
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more and see what happens.
humbid123 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Twist and shout level feel! I have no idea what to say... I'll start with screw you- for creating something that managed to make me sob almost the entire way through. But also I want to thak you for creating something this beautiful! You deserve so many more reviews
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I can't describe in words how much pain this story has caused me. I can't stop crying.
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh god OH GOD I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT OW OW OW YOU WRITE EMOTIONS TOO WELL THIS IS FANTASTICALLY AMAZING
Caroline chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I just want you to know, this is one of the only fics where I SOBBED MY HEART OUT.
Liz chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
No. You cannot do that. I WANTED A REUNION!

*starts bawling*
Liz chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Oh god the feels why would you do this to us. You're not the only one who cried
Emily'sMindPalace chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful and heart breaking story that deserves a lot more attention than it's been given. I've been in tears several times- your writing is exquisite and perfectly laid out, and the whole plotline ran like clockwork. God, this was absolutely gorgeous and devastating. Thank you so much, really, this deserves an award. It was breathtaking, as emotionally crushing as it was XD you're a very talented writer, and I am extremely pleased I stumbled across this. Thanks again, and at the same time, no thank you, it hurt so much :'( God. I don't know what else to say.
scarletwillow80 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Great job on this! Cas's last moments with Dean made me cry :( Seriously.
Shaka85 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I don't have any more tears
Ventorum chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This story is beautiful and soul-tearing. You made me cry. No one makes me cry. Seriously, like heart-felt sobbing. Its so poetically descriptive.
I would may be suggest a major character death warning for those of us who are soft-hearted.(Not me! No siree! I'm tough! *whimper*)
acciosherlocksmortalsupertardi chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Fantastic! I loved it a lot! Now pardon me while I go sob in a corner, 'kay?
Castiiella chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
;O;
WinterSky101 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
I cried.

I never cry. Literally NEVER. But this made my cry like a baby. I'm not sure whether I love you or hate you.
Poe chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I've read through so many Dean/Castiel fanfics so far, but none of those has hit through like this one. Honestly, I cried through the fourth chapter, and again in the fifth. Well written, touching, and a perfect portrayal of the characters. I'm glad you shared this huge story. I don't what else to add.

I need more tissues.