Reviews for Firewalkers
amerikanka chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
God damn this is hot.

I absolutely LOVE the dialogue you have here (and really in all your stories) - it's cutting, sharp, still human, and gets the point across beautifully. Especially at the end, the part where they call each other out on their fear, that was beautiful. Your writing always makes me lean forward over my computer in delighted anticipation and for that, I cannot thank you enough. As always, I look forward to reading more, and anything that involves Lavender and Seamus has my immediate attention.

3, Vee
PhoenixQuille chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
:D Brilliant, powerful, gutsy, intelligent and oh so very human.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I don't know how to describe it. The best I can say is that reading that was like a fantastic dance. The way they are skirting around the perceptions that people have about each of them, is amazing. I love these two together in the DAYD universe. Given Lavender's fate in this story (& I'm pretty sure in canon as well) I'm really sad for Seamus & what could've been.

PS: I'm astounded that this only has 4 reviews. What the heck?
Stromsten chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is really good, though I got a little lost in the middle. I'm not sure what the DAYDverse is, and that may be why. I love your Lavender, and Seamus sounds really Irish. Thank you!
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was so excellent... I don't even know where to begin. Amazing job!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this. Seamus and Lavender just trying to make things normal. And I agree, cookie dough is wonderful.

Lavender's warnings. 1. 2. 3.

They both walk close to the fire. Seamus is tough and Lavender is a whore. But there's a difference between a name given to you and something you choose for yourself to protect you.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011