Reviews for Logic, Meet Luna
Slytherson chapter 4 . 6/25
oh oh my head and stomach luna is a hoot so amuzing please say there will be more soon to read
Slytherson chapter 3 . 6/25
u know and i know if mycrofts brother sherlock ever finds out how much luna effects his older brother with headaches and confusion im sure sherlock will gladly add luna into his group hehehehehe
Slytherson chapter 2 . 6/25
u know once i read the summary i was like mind blowed a what if idea of a crossover genius idea and i just new it would be awesome to read and i was so right and cant wait to get started on chapter 3
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 5/16
aww, such a sad ending...this would be pretty awesome as novel-length
I'm laughing really hard. Sherlock just going along with Luna to irritate people, even though he doesn't believe in her creatures, is GOLD.
MayaHikari chapter 4 . 4/19
I love you Luna. LOL
Syl chapter 4 . 4/17
That was fun! I liked Sherlock's pretending he knew what she was talking about.
lulue79 chapter 4 . 3/10
Lovely! Thank you for writing!
Atz chapter 4 . 2/27
I love this
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 4 . 2/14
Just Sherlock realizing that magic exists, and that wizards will wipe his mind if he ever tries anything. It would at least help keep him from being gobbled up by a vampire, because of the knowledge that they might exist would link various other observations.
salsas100 chapter 4 . 2/13
Oh gosh that's just awesome
Honestly my favourite Sherlock/Potter crossover because it's just that funny
And the potential! Hahahaha!
AlexisJames92 chapter 3 . 2/8
...Dying...just dying...oh may god this is probably the funniest thing I have ever read in my whole entire life. Thank you thank you thank you for being so completely insane. You brightened my day considerably.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 1/22
This is so precious. I wish this was a bit longer because I love seeing Luna interact with them, but this was good.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 1/22