Reviews for Logic, Meet Luna
Mona chapter 2 . 1/13
Hello :)

I want to ask you, if i can take the Swagglemoth in my Story too. I search it but i think it is your creation and not one of the officell beasts.
I'm writing a own Harry Potter (or exactly Luna) and Sherlock Holmes Crossover (with an OC).
And i would love to use the Swagglemoth too. (I would say that it is from you)
Sorry for my bad english but i am german. (The Story would also be in german.)

Yours Mona
ErRose chapter 4 . 1/9
This was a truly brilliant beginning. I do so wish you had continued to develop this concept. I'm following, in case you change your mind. Thanks :)
Sona14 chapter 4 . 1/2
once upon a timenah, more likely some years ago, I read a Crossover with one fandome I didn't knew than. Nearly a year later I saw the series and got obsessed with it. It also reminded me of this one fanfiction and I read it again. Another year later I switched the language of the fanfictions and found some awsome fanfiction and authors which brought me to the original fanfiction, this one. I can't believe it! With so many fanfictions at this portal I find this peace again, just because I wanted to read more of yours! I enjoyed it a lot to read it again and have to say, that the translation was really good too.
You did a great job to show how the characters react and it was extreme authentic! I love how you wrote Luna and how you carefully showed hints of a genius's mind peering through her eccentrics, which most people forget when they write her. When Luna met Donovan it nearly broke my heart when she insulted Luna so bluntly. But Luna is strong and you achieved it successfully to make me laught again. I love how Sherlock goes with Luna's eccentrics and also how her meeting with Mycroft was. The little easteregg was really funny and the invitation for tea was lovely. The way to conclude a family relationship of the wearing and accessories was hilarious and even better was Mycrofts reaction and try to reason with her!
thanks for your writing,
love Sona
Leo's Lair chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Aw I'm sad this is the end.
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
Lmao this meeting was hysterical
Leo's Lair chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Lmao Sherlock was beautifully done as was Luna. Perfect.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I usually steer clear of crossover stories but the idea of Luna meeting Sherlock and Watson was too enticing so I ventured. So far you have enthralled me. I can't wait until she meets Sherlock.
the accidental horcrux chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
I want more anecdotes ahhh
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
BEST. Story. Ever! :D You're a genius!
Slytherson chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
oh oh my head and stomach luna is a hoot so amuzing please say there will be more soon to read
Slytherson chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
u know and i know if mycrofts brother sherlock ever finds out how much luna effects his older brother with headaches and confusion im sure sherlock will gladly add luna into his group hehehehehe
Slytherson chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
u know once i read the summary i was like mind blowed a what if idea of a crossover genius idea and i just new it would be awesome to read and i was so right and cant wait to get started on chapter 3
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
aww, such a sad ending...this would be pretty awesome as novel-length
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
I'm laughing really hard. Sherlock just going along with Luna to irritate people, even though he doesn't believe in her creatures, is GOLD.
MayaHikari chapter 4 . 4/19/2017