Reviews for Logic, Meet Luna
Goody2shoos39 chapter 4 . 7/9
Oh My, this is great! I was laughing through the whole thing. awesome job as always.
Trix chapter 4 . 7/3
This is so funny and cute!
I love this a lot!
Great job!
KateKat1992 chapter 4 . 6/10
Oh god I love this, I wish there were more Luna Centric stories and crossovers.
Oh man, I am shaking with laughter and my facial muscles hurt from smiling. Luna is a delight and you wrote all the characters perfectly. I think you may be a new favorite writer of mine for this site :)
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 6/2
Lulz.
melyco chapter 4 . 5/14
Hi.
Thank you for this genius idea of a crossover fic.
I absolutely love it. The interactons between Luna and the muggles are so hilarious and refreshing.
I think the discussion with Mycroft was the most amusing. Poor Mycroft, your great intelligence can't help you with understanding Luna. XD
Thank you for this fic, it was really pleasant to read.
I would love to have more chapters ( but I understand if you do not want to, even if I will be sad to not see more Luna x Sherlock verse).
Btw, for the other HP character, you could have added Rolf Scamander (the husband of Luna in HP canon) and their first meeting/date in London.
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 3/23
I enjoyed this!
Mona chapter 2 . 1/13
Hello :)

I want to ask you, if i can take the Swagglemoth in my Story too. I search it but i think it is your creation and not one of the officell beasts.
I'm writing a own Harry Potter (or exactly Luna) and Sherlock Holmes Crossover (with an OC).
And i would love to use the Swagglemoth too. (I would say that it is from you)
Sorry for my bad english but i am german. (The Story would also be in german.)

Yours Mona
ErRose chapter 4 . 1/9
This was a truly brilliant beginning. I do so wish you had continued to develop this concept. I'm following, in case you change your mind. Thanks :)
Sona14 chapter 4 . 1/2
once upon a timenah, more likely some years ago, I read a Crossover with one fandome I didn't knew than. Nearly a year later I saw the series and got obsessed with it. It also reminded me of this one fanfiction and I read it again. Another year later I switched the language of the fanfictions and found some awsome fanfiction and authors which brought me to the original fanfiction, this one. I can't believe it! With so many fanfictions at this portal I find this peace again, just because I wanted to read more of yours! I enjoyed it a lot to read it again and have to say, that the translation was really good too.
You did a great job to show how the characters react and it was extreme authentic! I love how you wrote Luna and how you carefully showed hints of a genius's mind peering through her eccentrics, which most people forget when they write her. When Luna met Donovan it nearly broke my heart when she insulted Luna so bluntly. But Luna is strong and you achieved it successfully to make me laught again. I love how Sherlock goes with Luna's eccentrics and also how her meeting with Mycroft was. The little easteregg was really funny and the invitation for tea was lovely. The way to conclude a family relationship of the wearing and accessories was hilarious and even better was Mycrofts reaction and try to reason with her!
thanks for your writing,
love Sona
Leo's Lair chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Aw I'm sad this is the end.
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
Lmao this meeting was hysterical
Leo's Lair chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Lmao Sherlock was beautifully done as was Luna. Perfect.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I usually steer clear of crossover stories but the idea of Luna meeting Sherlock and Watson was too enticing so I ventured. So far you have enthralled me. I can't wait until she meets Sherlock.
the accidental horcrux chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
I want more anecdotes ahhh