Reviews for Logic, Meet Luna
whrr.trudy chapter 4 . 6/21
rofl hope you continue :)
Finwitch1 chapter 4 . 6/3
Chuckle... Love the way Sherlock's taking in Luna's creatures. And Luna's way of dealing with insults. But... if you can SEE them with those glasses, well... maybe they ARE real. (And Sherlock knows there's something he's missing, so...)
wittyying chapter 2 . 4/19
you know...I guessed Sherlock would get along well enough with Luna. I'm pretty sure his homeless network has its own share of odd people as well.
wittyying chapter 1 . 4/19
John is SUCH a gentleman. Seriously. I wish I could do just as well at pretending everything was just fine.
bribright91 chapter 4 . 4/13
This was just really good fun. I enjoyed Mycroft's chapter the most, though I do like how Sherlock began adapting some of Luna's magical creatures in order to mock others. Thanks for posting!
PuppetPrince chapter 4 . 3/23
RenTenTen chapter 4 . 3/12
Lol. I think Luna would be a really fun friend.
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 1 . 3/2
Ah, this is bound to become awesome.
Weaselle7 chapter 4 . 1/25
Wow that's interesting, really enjoyed reading this! A bit sad though to see it's just four chapters and there will be no upcoming chapters, but that's okay! I understand it :)
Great work in portraying the characters. Especially Luna's eccentricity and Sherlock's... well, his Sherlock-ness, basically. Just imagine their arguments in Baker Street, most of which will likely end with Luna mentioning a creature and Sherlock getting more irritated xD Good job, thank you for writing this!
Eris'-twin-sister chapter 4 . 1/17
I adore this story. I think you have Luna down perfectly and the character's reactions to her a wonderful. i so see Sherlock using Nargles to cover the fact that he stole John's phone and egging Luna on. Could you please do another like this. Just more Luna acting like herself around the rest of the cast, maybe throw Moriarty and Moran in there too. You don't need to put another other HP characters in.
freaky bitch chapter 4 . 1/13
This is wonderfull, please update this sometime
Evani chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
This was adorable and I lived it. I really do wish there was more to it though, thanks for writing it :)
tinawinna chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I loved this! It was absolutely loved the humor of it and how everyone was reacting to Luna. :D
I wish there was more, but I really appreciate you writing what you did :)
Skendo chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Love this :) Just wondering, does Luna think that John and Sherlock are from the / know about the magical community? Only she keeps referring to 'Muggles' and assumes that people know who Harry and Hagrid are? Cant wait for the next update!
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Funny short story. Very "Luna".