Reviews for Love In Many Ways
Princess Anna of Arendelle chapter 1 . 6/10
PLZ update! :D Too good.
xXLordSesshoumaruObsessedxX chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Omg! This was really cute! (I wished it was more than one part! Because now I'm kind of picturing what might happen as Daichi and Sora are helping her find her parents. -If she lets them!- And omg! The two of them admitted that they both loved her at the same time! Najika is totally lucky to have two guys love her! When I started reading the manga, you could totally tell that Daichi was falling for her! Yes, you could tell Sora was into her, too but with Daichi, he didn't make it so obvious. Now I'm kind of wondering what she would say after the two have told her they love her? Oh, the suspense!
I also love how he calls her "monkey" in the manga, too. By the way? I know I already said this in the beginning but, your story is so cute! I still think you should make it into a chapter story, instead of just a one-shot! :D Anyway, awesome job! :)
Isabella chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love the ending
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
All I can think is how great of an intro this would be to a longer story. Najika finding her parents? I don't think anyone has thought of that before. And the ending is a real cliffhanger.

Anyway, I like the interaction between Sora and Daichi. I can certainly imagine Sora messing with Daichi and then leaving the room like that. And it's funny that Daichi has developed a "mental picture book" XD The hug seemed kind of random, though at least it's nice to know that Sora still cares about his brother.
the adicted person chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
give us a squeal ;) :D it's so cliff hanger
Muffinmini chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice.i cant believe he said i love you but that was a lovely ended.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It was okay. It was cool
StrawberryDream15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I have to agree with you that it sort of went off-track near the end there, but it was okay overall!

'Because I love you!' Nice way of ending! That line made me smile. :)