Reviews for Shutter
nienerz chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm chanting to myself, "Fight back the tears, fight back the tears," because they are fighting to escape. You hurt my heart.
newurlftw chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OHMYGODTHISISSOAMAZINGANDAWE SOMEANDOHMYGOD. This is so good and amazing and awesome and fantastic and marvelous and wonderful and outstanding and incredible and fabulous and impressive and excellent and brilliant and *insert 50000 more adjectives here* :3

...I love Colin around 155555555555 times more now.

Great job:3
flowers-and-rainbows-123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my God this is amazing and I'm crying so much and I've gone all shivery and it's not from the snow! This is just amazing on a billion different levels! I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is! I wish I was this good at writing and I would love to try and draw a cover things but it probably won't look as good as I want it to! But still, wow. There aren't many fanfics that make me cry like this, and I read a lot of fanfics!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was beautiful. Absolutely amazing. I loved Ginny's descriptions of Colin at the end- it was just fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was amazing, thank you :)
Midnightstar-and-Echosong chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow. That was pretty awesome. Sadness, but the writing is awesome!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is so touching - I've always loved Colin's character and thought he was way underrated. I love how he feels when he has to leave his camera as well.
ohmyprettydarling chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Can't believe I've only just read this, but it's brilliant. Usually, I just stick to the same people and stuff, cause this is the first Colin fic I've ever read, but it surprised me that I enjoyed it. I really shouldn't doubt stuff before I read it, haha:) Anyway - this made me cry. I cry at a lot of your stuff, though, I guess:P
I love the way you portrayed him, especially his emotional connection with his camera and photography and how, because of that insight, how he percieves the world and life itself.
Beautifully written, as always:)
Ooh, by the way, my PM inbox isn't working, so I can read them, but not respond to them, so you know that massive reply you sent me? Well, it's on its way some time, haha, don't worry, I'm not just ignoring you:)
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I am seriously about to drown in my own tear as I write this. Absolutely amazing, beautiful work. You have captured Colin's character so wonderfully that I just can't even... I'm going to wake the whole house up with this sniffling. Breathtaking.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I am so so SO happy you wrote a story about Colin! Even though I cried the whole time reading it. You truly understand these characters, go into English as well as theatre, please!

Even though he isn't in the story much, I always loved Colin and was devastated when he died, which is why I loved that you wrote this! He truly was a hero and people forget that, and I like how you added in him being friends with Ginny, very very clever.

And I know this story isn't about him but I had to say, reading about how Colin found Fred's body was so devastating and it just made the story all the more realistic to the books for me. Seeing as this could have happened, you know? And Fred is my favorite character of any book/movie/life series EVER so it made me even more sad haha

Wonderful story, AGAIN!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You stupid people - you stupid Fanfiction writers! Yes, Im talking about YOU and WRITERGAL24 and MORNING LILIES and MY DEAR PROFESSOR McGONAGALL and SWEETS5236 and AN ARTIST'S ACCOUNT! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY? I am sobbing at Fred's death and Colin's death all over again! Why dd Colin have to die anyway? He didn't do anything! I guess what I'm trying to say is you are an amazing writer. OH BUT POOR COLIN!
windwalker28 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow... I don't know what to say more than wow. Yep, that's it.
Bee chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I loved the spider web imagery and Colin's fearful state throughout all he does, yet his sense of belonging, and purpose in the fight. That this is where he should be, what he should be doing even though he's bloody scared.

This made me teary - 'Lovingly, he runs his thumb over the abused shutter. His hands tremble violently as he tries to place his beloved camera tenderly on the ground.'

I really didn't want him to leave his camera, I'm glad Ginny will get it back to him. I wonder what those last photos he took were?

And when he reaches instinctively for his camera, and instead digs into his flesh at the sight of Fred - brilliant. And then I'm in tears for most of the end. This was really lovely, well written and just brilliant.
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Absolutly Incredible-gave me shivers-literaly. Great Work!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was amazing! I'm glad you sung his praise, because not enough was ever said about Colin. This is the first fanfic that got me close to crying. Brilliant writing, and great thoughts. Good job!