Reviews for Aria's Advisor
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

- "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism by Friedrich Nietzsche

You have become what you most detested. Well done, you have become a monstrosity that writes awful self-inserts.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
just another fantasy self masturbation insert. Utterly unimpressed: get a life!
bookcoda chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Awesome it's good to see someone who goes away from the sheapard team OC self insert
Lazurman chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Let the machinations commence.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Go spouting off top-secret asari secrets and you should expect to get thrown into a wall.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh fuck yes. A Self-Insert done right. Someone who, while still somewhat capable, isn't some amazing badass, he's just a guy who's pulling a few strings, manipulating the world around him like a true pragmatist would. I am really liking this.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Cool
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I've learned to skip the Omakes but I still think they should either die or be put off in a separate story. As to the rest of this, your Nic is getting to be a more credible character though some of his weaknesses still seem off to me. Usually in the middle of a battle people don't stop to barf even if they are having their first kills. That happens *after* the adrenaline goes away. Obviously you're too far down the road at this point to correct this flaw in your story but you may want to talk with someone who has expertise in battle psychology before going further with this if you choose to. I certainly hope you do as its an interesting premise and I do like what you're doing with it. Thanks for your hard work on this.
doc sawbones 1 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope you get back to it some time . Think this might even be the first SI I enjoyed

Really good fleshing out of characters
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I've been catching this up and until this chapter really thought you had managed to keep yourself to the rule of your character not becoming a super-character. However, given the powers you give Asari in the meld, for your character to have as much control in the mindscape as you give yourself seems quite a bit super. Also, if you do do further chapters beyond no.9 in this please no more Omakes. Looking forward to continuing the catch-up process.
StarSerpent chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Are you ever going to update?
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
You know, your argument about the Von Neuman Machines is slightly flawed in this universe. The best solution wouldn't be the geth's methods, but rather take the geth's methods and then apply Nano-Lathe tech to them. You would essentially eliminate the biggest logistical bottleneck here by simply creating the raw materials (which would be far easier to make with the whole matter conversion anyway) from raw matter, and THEN running THAT through the factories would exponentially speed up the process, even if this method is used ONLY on the REALLY hard to get raw materials.

As for powering such an endeavor, I can see the Geth (and they would probably be the only ones capable of doing so) building a couple of Dyson Spheres to capture all of the raw energy from a star to do so.

Hell, the only way it could have gone any smoother would be if they had some kind of tech like Stargate's Asgard Synthesisors to create the stuff from raw energy alone. THAT, however, is beyond ME tech, so it wouldn't work. It does, however make one realize that the Von-Nueman machines could EASILY turn into the top entry onto your list.
The-ever-chosen chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This story be damn fine m8

Looking forward to the next chapter
Yinko chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
The reason I hate Asari so damn much isn't that they CAN meld, it's their self righteous 'it's no big deal' attitude about it. Mind rape doesn't bother me since characters who do it either know it's morally wrong or are amoral and thus don't try to justify it.
But with characters like the Asari (Dumbledore and Konoha also generally qualify for this) they view it as a positive thing, something they don't need to justify because no one would object. They are disgusting. I've only read one story where the Asari get called out for their liberal mind rapage. One!

Anyway, I thought that was relevant, given this chapter.
Laz chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Look for the lower case 'L' and you will be kissed tomorrow: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Now look for the Q and your wish will come true! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now look for the 'N.' This is really hard!...MM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MM...NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Now find the mistake: ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Now wish for something you really want after the countdown! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Now close your eyes and make a wish! ****** *** ****** *** ****** Now paste this to 9 people's stories and your wish will come true! You have 19 minutes! Or what you wished for will be the opposite