Reviews for Aria's Advisor
Pietersielie chapter 9 . 4/13
Highly entertaining story, and it's still ages from the parts I expected to be funny. What a pity that it seems to be abandoned, despite the stigma against SI's it deserves to be finished.
DMD Hanafin chapter 9 . 3/21
Shame, hope you update this soon.
wars apprentice chapter 9 . 3/5
Great.
vipekoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow what a way to start a self insert, i really like how you this story started up, most fanfics i have tried to read have a start that robs me the wrong way, and where the somehow out of nowhere get to join on the Normandy. i like how this is somehow different and have some diversity so far, im looking forward to read the rest of the story :)
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
this is an absolutely brilliant idea and very well written, probably the best mass effect fanfic I've ever read. really hope it gets updated sometime :D
Zealswordsmen chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I curse you for wrinting such entertaining story that keept me reading till 2:00 am!
Good job keep it up.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

- "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism by Friedrich Nietzsche

You have become what you most detested. Well done, you have become a monstrosity that writes awful self-inserts.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
just another fantasy self masturbation insert. Utterly unimpressed: get a life!
bookcoda chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Awesome it's good to see someone who goes away from the sheapard team OC self insert
Lazurman chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Let the machinations commence.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Go spouting off top-secret asari secrets and you should expect to get thrown into a wall.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh fuck yes. A Self-Insert done right. Someone who, while still somewhat capable, isn't some amazing badass, he's just a guy who's pulling a few strings, manipulating the world around him like a true pragmatist would. I am really liking this.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Cool
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I've learned to skip the Omakes but I still think they should either die or be put off in a separate story. As to the rest of this, your Nic is getting to be a more credible character though some of his weaknesses still seem off to me. Usually in the middle of a battle people don't stop to barf even if they are having their first kills. That happens *after* the adrenaline goes away. Obviously you're too far down the road at this point to correct this flaw in your story but you may want to talk with someone who has expertise in battle psychology before going further with this if you choose to. I certainly hope you do as its an interesting premise and I do like what you're doing with it. Thanks for your hard work on this.
doc sawbones 1 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope you get back to it some time . Think this might even be the first SI I enjoyed

Really good fleshing out of characters