Reviews for Aria's Advisor
Gaelas chapter 9 . 9/2
I've always been partial to stories where Aria is fleshed out and is a good character.
Ergo chapter 9 . 8/22
Is this permanently discontinued? I hope not! I'll be bookmarking this one in case it isn't. The whole fic and extra omakes were an absolute blast to read, by the way. :)

Cheers!
Leante chapter 1 . 5/30
Why all the good stories either too short or dead. Or both
A Nonny Moose chapter 9 . 1/29
This is an interesting take on the self-insert idea with quality writing. While( thankfully) there is no Gary Stew, the main character is a bit of a pussy most of the time.
rfpizzle chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I don't often do this but even knowing that the last update for this was 4 years ago I still beg you to try a continue this. I obviously knew that it wasn't complete when I started reading but I was bored and decided to go for it anyway. I know that it's hard to depart from canon like you wrote in one of your ANs but I think you've done an admirable job of it. Fics with Aria featured so prominently are very rare and the type of SI is really very inspired. I know my interest in ME was reinvigorated with Andromeda coming out soon so I hope the same happens to you :) and if not, then that's okay too. It was a pleasure to read.
Inbred martian chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
This was a good story. Shame you stopped, well I'm sure you have your reasons. Have a good day.
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
It was barely readable from the start and reverts to unreadable farce later with all the sinns of SI like self-indulgence in fake phsycology and idiotic moods abundant.
Pietersielie chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Highly entertaining story, and it's still ages from the parts I expected to be funny. What a pity that it seems to be abandoned, despite the stigma against SI's it deserves to be finished.
DMD Hanafin chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
Shame, hope you update this soon.
wars apprentice chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Great.
vipekoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow what a way to start a self insert, i really like how you this story started up, most fanfics i have tried to read have a start that robs me the wrong way, and where the somehow out of nowhere get to join on the Normandy. i like how this is somehow different and have some diversity so far, im looking forward to read the rest of the story :)
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
this is an absolutely brilliant idea and very well written, probably the best mass effect fanfic I've ever read. really hope it gets updated sometime :D
Zealswordsmen chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I curse you for wrinting such entertaining story that keept me reading till 2:00 am!
Good job keep it up.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

- "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism by Friedrich Nietzsche

You have become what you most detested. Well done, you have become a monstrosity that writes awful self-inserts.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
just another fantasy self masturbation insert. Utterly unimpressed: get a life!