Reviews for Aria's Advisor
Juancabrillio chapter 9 . 9/26
This was a good story. Shame you stopped, well I'm sure you have your reasons. Have a good day.
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 9/17
It was barely readable from the start and reverts to unreadable farce later with all the sinns of SI like self-indulgence in fake phsycology and idiotic moods abundant.
Pietersielie chapter 9 . 4/13
Highly entertaining story, and it's still ages from the parts I expected to be funny. What a pity that it seems to be abandoned, despite the stigma against SI's it deserves to be finished.
DMD Hanafin chapter 9 . 3/21
Shame, hope you update this soon.
wars apprentice chapter 9 . 3/5
Great.
vipekoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow what a way to start a self insert, i really like how you this story started up, most fanfics i have tried to read have a start that robs me the wrong way, and where the somehow out of nowhere get to join on the Normandy. i like how this is somehow different and have some diversity so far, im looking forward to read the rest of the story :)
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
this is an absolutely brilliant idea and very well written, probably the best mass effect fanfic I've ever read. really hope it gets updated sometime :D
Zealswordsmen chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I curse you for wrinting such entertaining story that keept me reading till 2:00 am!
Good job keep it up.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

- "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism by Friedrich Nietzsche

You have become what you most detested. Well done, you have become a monstrosity that writes awful self-inserts.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
just another fantasy self masturbation insert. Utterly unimpressed: get a life!
bookcoda chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Awesome it's good to see someone who goes away from the sheapard team OC self insert
Lazurman chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Let the machinations commence.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Go spouting off top-secret asari secrets and you should expect to get thrown into a wall.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh fuck yes. A Self-Insert done right. Someone who, while still somewhat capable, isn't some amazing badass, he's just a guy who's pulling a few strings, manipulating the world around him like a true pragmatist would. I am really liking this.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 9 . 6/15/2014