Reviews for Love's Imprisonment
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 3/17
REALLY GOOD! ADD MORE! I LOVE IT!
Evermore2 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
BRING ANGELUS BACK! WE NEED VAMPIRE BUFFY! BANGELUS LOVE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Love this
ba2006 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Well now waking up and reading this in one big chunk I must say it fits really good :) So worth helping you out and suggesting Butimbroken to do it as well :) Im really really sleepy so my review is a little blah lol compared to what I told you already. Freakin Mind Blowing and Fantastic are just a few words to describe this chapter :)

Looking forward to the next update :) :p
butimbroken chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Heyyy, there's mention of me. *dances" I had fun helping write some dirty good fun, and do enjoy the story! Hope you update again soon. I'm waiting on a certain someone's blood death, you know hahaha!
coldbrowneyes chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I enjoy this so far
annekebb4ever chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
wow! I really love this story! it's so intriguing. hope you update soon!
ba2006 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
great chapter :) look forward to the next update
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Beautifully executed chapter! Would have loved some lemons* but the plot needs to move along, so your forgiven. Please do not prolong the update, love the story you've got coming along, dear. I'm falling just as deeply in love with Angelus!
NinaGrace chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Finally! Great chapter! The idea is brilliant!
I re-read the first chapter, and I think that this's amazing story. Buffy's inner struggle, the contradiction of her feelings for Angel/Angelus reminds me of "The Wicked Seduction of a Vampire Slayer" by Claudia, "The Nature of the Beast" by Jo.
It looks like Buffy chose Angelus, and it's a pity that she cann't be happy with Angel. I wonder how Angel came back, Buffy did it?
I look forward to update))
clarkloveslana chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It's hard to come up with another compliment. Just hope you can continue.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
loved it :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hmmmm, ok. So i'm thinking the first scene is the present, the middle scene is the past, and the last scene is when something changes. Does she change the past? I'm a little confused, and have never seen the movie you mentioned at the start, LOL.

But it has intrigued me, and i'm interested. LOL so props for that.
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm really confused, I watched 'Premonition' (with Sandra Bullock?), But I don't exactly remember everything. I cann't really understand what is Buffy's premonition - Angel or Angelus?

But I'll keep reading. Very good description of BA & BAus relationships.

I look forward to update))