Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Lunatique chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Heh, it happened again! Too bad you never got to the golden rings. It was nice to see the song, which I always thought was weird, come to life in story. It may feel odd, but like Edmund said, maybe it's best not to question things too closely.
Lunatique chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
It's starting to be a menagerie in there. It's enjoyable to see the siblings having fun together, even the elder two.
lovenarnia chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12? Surely you don't mean to leave us with such a dramatic cliffhanger!
Pegasis Sister chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

This is really sweet...

When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.

When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.

When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.

When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.

When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.

When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.

When a girl says "I love you." she means it.

When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.

Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.

The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,

Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.

The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.

The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".

If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.

If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.

Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.

Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.

So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.

If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.

Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.

Personally, I hate these PASS IT ON things. But really, what have I got to lose? Post if you want.
Calyn chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
...I could have sworn it was four calling birds.
takeiteasycharlie chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Awwwww cute:)
takeiteasycharlie chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Hiiii its younggandhungovaa but I changed my pen name((: hehe anyways loved it! Can't wait for more c:
takeiteasycharlie chapter 2 . 12/26/2011