Reviews for Iphigenia
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 3 . 7/10
This was quite the interesting AU to English history and very artfully told, but I'm glad it didn't happen this way. Anne was a bit too full of herself and the way she treated Katherine and Mary were awful. I always thought she was overrated. But you still managed to tell a really great story and wove it in with the Greek myth well.
BlackSwan21 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
just reread this. once again, blown away.
Dame-Amaryllis chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
This is the most heartbreaking story I have ever read. I hate you, ReganX.
Thank you.
Lizzie Carroll chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Dear god. That was something.
That was so HEAVY and DARK and powerful and thought provoking, so distrubing yet so exciting and amazing at the same time.
Anne and Thomas Boleyn's relationship was portrayed in a manner so beautiful and fascinating that I just cannot begin to explain how it makes me feel. The way- oh god I cannot even BEGIN to explain.
I guess I kinda expected it with all the hints about the story of Iphigenia, (which I love), but it was still just so ridiculously amazing.
Just fasicinating, dark, thought provoking, and just bloody brilliant.
xx
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
OMG... I'm a sucker for Anne Boleyn and I often come to hate her father (and yes, I hate him here too,) but this really gives it all a new spin. I love it.!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I wish I could berate and insult him. But considering all that Anne went though, perhaps this was the lesser evil.
nah chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
nah
kunoichiyumemi chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I am equal parts warmed by Thomas Bolyne's devotion to the family's power and horrified by the way he made sure the family stayed in power. Seriously.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Since I'm a big fan of Greek stories and know this story in particular, I can't believe I didn't see the hints you dropped even in the first chapter sooner. I thought it was going to more of a figurative sacrifice Anne would have to give, not literally, as you revealed later on. Furthermore, I enjoyed reading the fanfic from Thomas Boleyn's perspective and the workings of his inner mind. He does seem the type of man who would go that far to preserve his family's name and good fortune.

-SpeedDemon315-
Deer-Shifter chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Truly a masterwork. I've always loved Iphegenia's story, and Thomas Boleyn's relationship with Anne is beautifully portrayed in its own right as well as in comparison to mythology. You can hear his love for her and Elizabeth breathed in every word, even when he's impatient with them, and exactly how much he will risk to keep his promises, and his awareness of his own risk of sanity and what he has to tell himself to keep from going off the deep end. Well Done.
une fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
It's beautiful, and even if there are two more chapters i like the idea of this story ending here so i'm not gonna read them.

that said i still wanted to review because i like the paralele you made with the grec mythologie. it's true that in the show, and in most of the fanfic Anne uncle's seems to be more ambitious, but i like the possibility of her father being even more ambitious that he decide to kill her.
Penelope Clemence chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Wow! What a story! Great plot! Great! Bravo! Thomas Boleyn is a monster, but Anne is no better. Henry loved only Anne, I mean truly loved. But I can somehow understand why he did that - otherwise Henry would kill Anne by himself
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Disturbing, but very thought provoking. I liked it.
hotcakesinthemon chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
well holy crap that was amazing
catinahat chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
holy crap. wow. my mind is blown.