Reviews for Iphigenia
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 3/1
Since I'm a big fan of Greek stories and know this story in particular, I can't believe I didn't see the hints you dropped even in the first chapter sooner. I thought it was going to more of a figurative sacrifice Anne would have to give, not literally, as you revealed later on. Furthermore, I enjoyed reading the fanfic from Thomas Boleyn's perspective and the workings of his inner mind. He does seem the type of man who would go that far to preserve his family's name and good fortune.

-SpeedDemon315-
Deer-Shifter chapter 3 . 1/4
Truly a masterwork. I've always loved Iphegenia's story, and Thomas Boleyn's relationship with Anne is beautifully portrayed in its own right as well as in comparison to mythology. You can hear his love for her and Elizabeth breathed in every word, even when he's impatient with them, and exactly how much he will risk to keep his promises, and his awareness of his own risk of sanity and what he has to tell himself to keep from going off the deep end. Well Done.
une fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
It's beautiful, and even if there are two more chapters i like the idea of this story ending here so i'm not gonna read them.

that said i still wanted to review because i like the paralele you made with the grec mythologie. it's true that in the show, and in most of the fanfic Anne uncle's seems to be more ambitious, but i like the possibility of her father being even more ambitious that he decide to kill her.
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Wow! What a story! Great plot! Great! Bravo! Thomas Boleyn is a monster, but Anne is no better. Henry loved only Anne, I mean truly loved. But I can somehow understand why he did that - otherwise Henry would kill Anne by himself
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Disturbing, but very thought provoking. I liked it.
hotcakesinthemon chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
well holy crap that was amazing
catinahat chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
holy crap. wow. my mind is blown.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Regan! I've got tears in my eyes! Once again, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this earlier...

That ending was just so perfect! So bittersweet and so dark and so twisted, yet so perfect! Great job!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Regan, I'm rereading this and stunned that I haven't reviewed it before...I love this...it's so dark and twisted and yet so compelling. I'm honoured to have brainstormed with you on it and yet again, I'm in shock at the beauty of your writing. Your little Anne is so adorable!
CocoRocks chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh my goodness this was so interesting. I am surprised that Thomas Boleyn would be willing to poison his daughter just to save her from being killed at the hands of the King.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This was SO good. I cannot even recover from this. I am so sorry I didn't even read this sooner. This could have stood alone as a one-shot but the three part made this so much better. Thomas Boleyn's POV is not one I've ever really read, especially this way, but you knocked it out of the park. You made his relationship with Anne beautiful in this sick, twisted way, and the last scene you wrote... the scene where you killed her, the quiet understanding, the way you tied it into the classics, it was just PERFECT.

Marissa
Magic Crafter chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Oh my goodness – I’ve no idea how I didn’t realize you had a new story, but this… You’ve combined two of my favorite things, Greek myth and Tudor England, and it was incredibly powerful. By the end I was in tears. Poor, poor Anne. Despite Thomas Boleyn being despicable, especially in his murder of not only is own child but Henry’s child, too… I can’t help but wonder if things would have been better – for everyone – this way. No horrible early death for Anne (well…depending on how you look at it); for Jane Seymour; for Kathryn Howard; for Mary, for Edward, for George and the other men.

Despite the horror of this kind of crime, it is thought-provoking. I suppose, as readers, we have to consider that Anne was going to die a much crueler death anyway – in some respects, at least. It makes me wonder, too, if Henry did still love her, somewhere down deep, when he sent her to the Tower and signed that warrant, or if he truly believed the rubbish they fed him.

As usual, an incredible and chilling story, and one that really makes you think.
Lily Anne Rose chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
That was deep. Serious and thought provoking. Great writing. Thanks for sharing!
Queen Nan chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Yeesh... This was dark. And yet lovely as well. I knew by the title that things weren't going to end well for Anne, but I'm glad at least the Elizabeth was made Queen, and Henry didn't marry Jane *Sneers*. Love all your fics, thank you for taking the time to write because they are amazing.

Q.N.
Julia chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Oh. I suspected, when he was wondering if Mary knew, but I didn't...

Oh.

That- that- how dare he. He killed her, how dare he...

This was...oh.