Reviews for Tricolor
Tuppence chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh sad times. For one brilliant moment, I thought it was Rose and Donna and any one of the Doctors. Not a big fan of Amy but otherwise, well written.

Tuppence
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
very nice, I like white the best though.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Very original, found myself really enjoying :)
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ooh, is it Amy, Doctor, Rory? If so, it was AMAZING!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love the Dr. Who references. It's wonderful to think that these two worlds could collide. Great drabbles, Ymp. :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ahhh - well thanks a lot for that beautiful christmas present, wrapped in red, white and blue! As it happens I'm a huge fan of the Doctor (though I'm only in the middle of series 4 right now) - so I really had to laugh about these two worlds colliding. Loved our tough Lady in Red (Donna Noble, is it? Oi!), and the one with Castiel - so sad (I don't know how I'm going to survive this Doctor changing, loved David Tennant) and of course the Blue one ... is it the Doctor again? Seems there is another sort of angel around, at least at christmas :-)

Thanks, and a happy new year to you, Ymp

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hey Ymp.

Dont watch Dr Who so a bit lost on me but Happy New Year and hope it's a great one for ya.

bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great idea, really well executed! I especially love Cas meeting the Doctor - very poignant, and if anyone could understand a fallen angel, it would be Dr Who, eh?
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
ooh.. Loved the red, white and blue theme and the appearance of Dr. Who and cohorts. Dean's reaction to Amy was classic! Also loved Cas asking advice of the Dr. and the last line of that one - "It was only then Cas realized he'd never mentioned his name." All three parts just seemed to work well.

Is "Happy Christmas" the Great Britain version of "Merry Christmas"?