Reviews for To All A Good Night
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
XD
phantomcat97 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
More and more perfect every time I read it. Seriously- just beautiful. Absolute love.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

- Crystal
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Kyaaaa yes! Such a wonderful fluff. I'm stupidly grinning at my screen. I'm glad no one is around to see it or they would question my sanity :D
EtenalRest13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Another good one. I like how you repeated this line "wrapping Castiel's tie around his hand" in "The second hand unwinds" (I believe I got the title right). I don't know if you consciously did that.
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh my god, I remember reading this story during the holidays on the Destiel live journal account. I can't believe you're the one that made this little beauty!

Ahh, nothing says Christmas like Dean and Cas fluff. And god, when Dean made that joke about Cas' cell, I nearly died. I just kept imagining Cas on that road talking to Dean on his cell complaining abour the voice saying his minutes are running out.

~Caitlin
Renart chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
oh man, how did I miss your fic before? so adding you to fav list, because in fandom one might find good fic and bad fic, crack and angst and all that in between. Yours just feel right.
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Chills. Beautiful!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
New traditions are always welcome.
Bekwashere chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Can I just say that that was a REALLY good kiss? You don't often get to read a kiss that good. Good job with that, :).
Ventorum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love this story. Impulsive!Dean is great with Cas. So lovely.
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
aww bb this was a perfect Christmas story. thank you.
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011