Reviews for Bleach and the Half Blood Prince
mysticmoon1331 chapter 50 . 7/9
this series is phenomenal! i just can't get enough! so very engaging and well written! i found myself lost in the story for hours at a time(oops?) and honestly not really regretting it all that much :P
you are a brilliant writer and i really like your style. The incorporation of not just the Japanese language, but the culture was fantastic and I really appreciated the explanations for various things you left at the end of chapters. in addition to the lovely read, i found myself learning some very interesting things along with the English characters. I really like that you included so many characters from both verses as opposed to just Harry, Ron and Hermione or just Ichigo and Rukia. I really love Neville as a character and enjoyed him being in the story more, Luna as well. I think that you nailed all the characters perfectly. I also enjoyed that you didn't write any characters without flaws, mistakes or imperfect moments. This made all of the characters more real and believable, not to mention, staying true to how they really are in whatever stories they are from. Many stories, I feel, often either rush everything in a story, or start out slow and shove everything all together, in a way that feels rushed, towards the end. You gave a perfect balance throughout that made this series truly perfect. I enjoyed this immensely, and intend to rave about it to my friends, or anyone else i think might be interested, in hopes of spreading the word of it's awesomeness. Thank you so much for writing these fantastic stories and sharing them here. Although I understand that you will likely need some time before continuing, i have to say that i am way beyond looking forward to reading more. i'm sure that when the next story is up i will find myself a VERY happy person! in the meantime i will likely reread these two :3
Thank you again for this and I wish you the best of luck in everything. Keep being awesome! :D
ixpizel chapter 22 . 7/4
Are Karin and Yuzu ever going to get powers or something?
It'd be nice if they got a little bit bigger of a part in the story.
sanny17 chapter 46 . 6/12
I held my breath while im reading this .. I read it many times but still it is an intense battle .. amazing . quite brilliant though . I wonder how harry would be react if he find out the truth about ichigo and the others as well ..

Again your story is amazing and wonderful author .. you deserve the 1k reviews ..
sanny17 chapter 34 . 6/12
Well mizuiro is a womanizer ... geeee ... many many adult girls -_-
sanny17 chapter 31 . 6/12
He is the most powerful in three world huh including in hueco mundo? is kind of powerful ichigo ? I didnt notice this from the start ... hehehehehe my bad :) ..
rukxichi.15 chapter 31 . 5/30
...wow
rukxichi.15 chapter 26 . 5/30
Why try kill rukia
MasteroftheDark chapter 50 . 5/9
Loved the ENTIRE story. Again I think you did an excellent job making it. I've though of only one thing I would have liked to see different and even then it is just a matter of opinion and could have had a great storyline piece as to why Ichigo didn't just nuke everything in an instant but it's your story and you've done far better than I could ever do. Well done!
MBlasterXD chapter 14 . 3/14
this should have been called Harry Potter and the Half Bleached Prince...
MBlasterXD chapter 6 . 3/13
I like how in chapter 6, Slughorn knows about Soul Reapers
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 40 . 3/2
Cant wait to read more
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 21 . 3/1
Lol
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 16 . 3/1
Lol the stories I keep laughing
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 21 . 2/21
XD Angry Yourichi!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 8 . 2/21
XD Love how Yamamoto sent a 'threatening' Hell Butterfly to Ichigo! XD This is one of my favorite chapters!
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »