Reviews for Bleach and the Half Blood Prince
So good... BOOK 3!
red neo ranger chapter 50 . 4/22
Loved it such a good story gonna start reading part 3 now
luffyking chapter 2 . 3/7
faceplqming right now ichigos dad was the 10th squads captain be for Toshiro and he should now that
luffyking chapter 4 . 3/3
why you chad hateing make him the only one without magic
luffyking chapter 2 . 3/2
the one thing that bothers me reading after the fact is that his inner hollow is his zanpaktou
luffyking chapter 1 . 3/2
just plug it in to a pc is ichigo really that slow
OF COURSE IT TURNED INTO BLEACH! Ichigo, good job representing your world to the Wizarding World! Only you could make the substance/series that you're the main character of by accident. Love this little touch.
This is where the story REALLY splits from the series canon, but it makes a bit of sense if you didn't know about Isshin's real background, and it's interesting. Ichigo has called Yamamoto "Gramps" before, and got away with it, although I'm pretty sure it's because he softened up a lot throughout the series, just very slowly. We know because of the manga that Isshin was the 10th Division's former captain (Captain Shiba, since we found out he was from the Shiba clan that Ganju, Kukaku, and Kaien are from), before Toshiro, while Toshiro was still a 3rd Seat, and that he lost his powers to save Masaki's soul from Hollowfication in the World of the Living. And that since Masaki was a strong Quincy while Isshin was a noble-blooded Captain, Ichigo inherited everything, including very high reiastu, giving him his Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincy abilities.

Anyway, AWESOME chapter!
Too bad no one knew about Isshin and his past that much in the series yet when this was published. I'm pretty sure it was only about a year or 2 ago that we found out, maybe 3. Now we know he was actually from the Shiba Clan, so Ichigo has some noble blood in him, and is also related to Kukaku, Ganju, and Kaien (explains why he looks so much like him now, somewhat), so when he married Masaki, they took her family name instead of Isshin's. And he was Captain of the 10th Division, while Rangiku was still Vice-Captain and Toshiro was actually the 3rd seat. It makes it sound even more ironic that Toshiro doesn't know in this story while we all know that Isshin was his CAPTAIN. And we now know that RUKIA BECAME CAPTAIN OF THE 13TH DIVISION AT THE END OF THE MANGA! And Renji actually stayed a Vice-Captain, while Rose, Kensei, and Shinji took their place as Captains once more after the short timeskip.

Sorry, rambling. Anyways, AWESOME chapter! HILARIOUS AS ****! REVENGE HAS NEVER BEEN SWEETER!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Very interesting so far
Xolsis chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Read through your first story in a day and now I'm on this. Just wanted to say that I love the ending scene with Taffy's last line. Will do a bigger review in a later chapter.
Asteria25 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
That is an overkill... They can just do it manually right? When does delete music become a hard thing to do?
Angeal chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
So, if Orihime's Reject ability can fix damage caused by memory spells, theoretically, could she fix the damage done to Neville's parents' minds?
k1demmin chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Here just to review... you should have named this "The half Bleached Prince"
moon so bright chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
And so Draco finds out some of the truth.
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »