Reviews for Bleach and the Half Blood Prince
RubyJewel230 chapter 1 . 11/22
my only problem with the series is going exclusion of Slitherin. at least one of the soul reapers should have been sent there because now you have the Snakes are inherently evil vibe going on and it doesn't work very well in the story.
yukihana chapter 24 . 11/17
"Harry – can you possibly be feeling sorry for Voldemort?" Dumbledore asked him, staring at him intently.

This felt like Dumbledore was trying to pit Harry against Voldemort. Harry was just feeling sorry for an orphan abandoned by his father and mother, only to be scolded for his sympathy by the sole fact that the infant grew up to be Voldemort. I don't believe any one is born evil, they are shaped by their circumstances, environment they are raised in, and their choices.

We don't know all the details of Voldemort's childhood, only that he was called "a spawn of the devil" for his unnatural freakish powers but no one is one-dimensional. Before even meeting the boy, Dumbledore already made quick judgments based on the orphanage's matron's story. Only one side of the story, what about the other kids? Are the other kids truly innocent, they didn't make fun of the boy or bully him like Harry or Ichigo for their unnaturalness? Who knows. Then Dumbledore goes to show the child Magic by setting fire to his closet (who even does that) in order to scare an 11-year-old into submission. That was a horrible introduction to the Wizarding World and only sparked hatred and distrust between the muggle-raised child and the authority figure. Bridges were burnt forever.

Did Dumbledore ever to tried to understand how Tom turned out this way or did he just condemned the child from the start as evil, a lost cause just because he's a bully and a descendent of Slytherin? Ichigo's a Slytherin as well, does that mean he's evil because Parseltongue, a hereditary ability to speak to snakes (how evil), is a Dark ability and thus the speaker must have inherited the "evil trait" or did the other 3 Founder's blood cancel out the "evil" blood? James Potter was also a bully as well, did Dumbledore keep a strict eye on the teen, or did the Headmaster give the teen a slap on the wrist because the victims were Slytherins, he's from a light family, or that he's a Gryffindor? There's so much hypocrisy in his statements and actions; obviously if some one he deemed "evil" from childhood AND is in Slytherin, they'll be evil forever, no redemption or chances given.

Both Harry and Ichigo have people who cares for them and circumstances allowed them to turn from being evil or dark. Harry was elevated to being a savior from a light family, has teachers along with the Headmaster to look after him, as well as friends who stayed by his side. Ichigo also has friends and family members for him to care and protect. Tom had no one, being an outcast muggle-raised child sorted into Slytherin, the "evil" house with pure blood supremacists along with survival of the fittest mentality that is distrusted and thought of negatively by the other 3 houses. In Slytherin, most were rich pureblood nobles who knew each other beforehand that wouldn't interact with a poor orphan "mudblood" at the time. With no friends from any house and no guidance from teachers (Dumbledore certainly cemented resentment from first meeting), Tom had to work his best to prove himself, to become stronger since there is no one he can depend on except himself.

Overall, Voldemort is evil but that doesn't mean he was born evil. Dumbledore should've handle the introduction to magic better, not freaking setting the closet on FIRE to intimidate an 11-YEAR-OLD CHILD and making the child hate him. Just because a child's a Slytherin and a bully doesn't mean he, as a professor, can condemn a child as evil and a lost cause for life. There are bullies in ALL 4 houses. I keep wondering what would've happened if Tom was sorted in a different house or had some one for friendship and guidance.
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 50 . 8/24
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 43 . 8/23
Evalon Knights chapter 28 . 8/16
Ah, the trouble with tribbles.
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 7 . 8/5
bleach isn't boring!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 50 . 7/9
this series is phenomenal! i just can't get enough! so very engaging and well written! i found myself lost in the story for hours at a time(oops?) and honestly not really regretting it all that much :P
you are a brilliant writer and i really like your style. The incorporation of not just the Japanese language, but the culture was fantastic and I really appreciated the explanations for various things you left at the end of chapters. in addition to the lovely read, i found myself learning some very interesting things along with the English characters. I really like that you included so many characters from both verses as opposed to just Harry, Ron and Hermione or just Ichigo and Rukia. I really love Neville as a character and enjoyed him being in the story more, Luna as well. I think that you nailed all the characters perfectly. I also enjoyed that you didn't write any characters without flaws, mistakes or imperfect moments. This made all of the characters more real and believable, not to mention, staying true to how they really are in whatever stories they are from. Many stories, I feel, often either rush everything in a story, or start out slow and shove everything all together, in a way that feels rushed, towards the end. You gave a perfect balance throughout that made this series truly perfect. I enjoyed this immensely, and intend to rave about it to my friends, or anyone else i think might be interested, in hopes of spreading the word of it's awesomeness. Thank you so much for writing these fantastic stories and sharing them here. Although I understand that you will likely need some time before continuing, i have to say that i am way beyond looking forward to reading more. i'm sure that when the next story is up i will find myself a VERY happy person! in the meantime i will likely reread these two :3
Thank you again for this and I wish you the best of luck in everything. Keep being awesome! :D
ixpizel chapter 22 . 7/4
Are Karin and Yuzu ever going to get powers or something?
It'd be nice if they got a little bit bigger of a part in the story.
sanny17 chapter 46 . 6/12
I held my breath while im reading this .. I read it many times but still it is an intense battle .. amazing . quite brilliant though . I wonder how harry would be react if he find out the truth about ichigo and the others as well ..

Again your story is amazing and wonderful author .. you deserve the 1k reviews ..
sanny17 chapter 34 . 6/12
Well mizuiro is a womanizer ... geeee ... many many adult girls -_-
sanny17 chapter 31 . 6/12
He is the most powerful in three world huh including in hueco mundo? is kind of powerful ichigo ? I didnt notice this from the start ... hehehehehe my bad :) ..
rukxichi.15 chapter 31 . 5/30
rukxichi.15 chapter 26 . 5/30
Why try kill rukia
MasteroftheDark chapter 50 . 5/9
Loved the ENTIRE story. Again I think you did an excellent job making it. I've though of only one thing I would have liked to see different and even then it is just a matter of opinion and could have had a great storyline piece as to why Ichigo didn't just nuke everything in an instant but it's your story and you've done far better than I could ever do. Well done!
MBlasterXD chapter 14 . 3/14
this should have been called Harry Potter and the Half Bleached Prince...
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »