Reviews for My Gift to You
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Cute
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Dang you did hood real good. NARUHINA DIEHARD FAN RIHHT have made naruhina fans everywhere proud with this one. Also it is ok for some lemonsto get like that i just adds more emotion making it all the better. Anyway good job and the only thing i am disappointed in is that this is a a sequel or something along those lies please. I can tell your a Naruhina fan to seeing how most of your stories are. So Naruhina power wooo. Im weird I know
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
HOT CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The lemon was okay, but I think it should be made known that "pussy" is not a sexy word, especially when written in association with a sex scene between people who love one another. There are so many more elegant ways to say it. Pussy is just crude and kind of throws people off when they read it.

Other than that, I think you did a great job
Yolusa chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
i didn't know how/what those lingerie were so i had to look it up, but i was surprised when she was like 36-c because that's my size, and people made it seem like she was double d's but i knew she wasn't that big.
awwww, he gave her his clan's symbol necklace. at first i thought it was gonna be a ring...idk why..
this was REALLY good tho
Iyoku chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awesome!
Godlike88 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
hey buddy, finally finished it. i really enjoyed it. made me laugh a few times and the lemon part was perfect. only a few sentence errors bugt for a one shot i dont think it matters. ending was hilarious. the part before and after the lemon was definately for the ladies though. looking forward to the next one.
Brennason chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was hot. God I love them together.
rodz chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
great one-shot make more of them
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Erotica at its most beautiful. Not only was the story spicy like a jalapeno, it's overall sweetness and overflowing emotions can make even the most stone cold feel warm inside. The build up was flawless and the payoff did not feel rushed at all. Hinata's stuttering maybe taxing to some but to me when done right it just makes me want to sympathize with her and root harder to make sure she gets the man of her dreams. Naruto was dense to an extent but thank Kami it didn't hinder him from finding happiness in an not so idyllic life (being a jinchuriki will do that for you). Definitely in the top five as far as holiday themed NaruHina fics go and in the top ten for overall favorite stories involving Naruto and Hinata. Only thing that's left to say is job well done, WangTang! Hope to hear more from you soon. Ja ne!
tem-a-ita chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
very good...

GOOOO HINATA! XD
LoveOmeral chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Arg, that was wonderful! I wasn't particularly looking for lemon or anything, but something that would satisfy me as a conclusion to Hinata's confession, and this satisfied me to no end! You have wonderful writing skills, I was interested from the first sentence. I also enjoyed the silly "Santa Naruto". It was so sweet, made me laugh too, and I enjoyed seeing a story with Naruto's pov. Great work on capturing their personalities, cuz it couldn't have been better than that! (: Hope you had a wondeful holiday season!
OrangeBackpack chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Pretty awesome One-shot, it was very cute and heartwarming.
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011