Reviews for A Mermaid's Nature
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Very beautifully written. Thank you for this one shot.

~Shani :)
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
aww it's sweet and I love it and I love philip too :D Just like San who plays him
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i would love for you to continue this story
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Philip was absolutely lovely, but at the end you were kind of left thinking... 'what?' But I think she saved him and they lived happily ever after, under water or on land, I dont care :) They were too cute for anything else xD

I loved this story, it's flow was incredible. There wasn't one moment when I felt that you lost the rhythm of what you were saying, the whole thing just worked and fitted together perfectly. I also thought Philip really IC and that you got his character really well, so amazing work! I love this little ficlet :)
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
please continue this
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
honestly, my first thought was "That cleared up nothing at all...". then I got over it and wanted to sing its praises :)
FindingStarlight chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I've never read a fic about the two of them until now, but I must say that I really loved this. I loved the two of them in the movie; the scenes with them were my favorite part. I just wish that their ending hadn't been so confusing. Anyway, I loved how you portrayed them here.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
he was such a great character and I agree that his ending wasnt covered very well. Though the rumours about "A mermaids kiss can save a man from drowning" seem to be true in this instance, though I dont know if it includes his wound...

But let's be honest we'll just say her kiss saved his lfe, I mean who would want to kill him off?
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
wow that was breath tAKING
HisLittleBunny chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved this! Your use of tone for Philip is accepting and understanding but at the same time so... in love and I can just feel the 'newness' of it all, I guess, for him, to be not only kissing someone he loves but a mermaid.

The last line is beautiful. 3

Grammar-wise, you are just fantastic. No errors.

Like I said before, Philip's personality shined through on this.

Great job. 3
liliedove chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I just watched the movie myself, and found that this part of the story was what I was mainly watching it for in the end. heee

I wish they gave a proper ending for them instead of being confusing... I still think he's alive. The sailors did mention those who are kissed can breathe under water, and when that other guy tried kissing one of her sisters she pulled back and got nasty then- so kissing them isn't part of the eating process. I read that someone thought they saw the one pair of fins go into two, and that he turned into a merman himself... My mom thinks perhaps that's how they find mates, and that there was a misconseption about the kiss and dragging the men under the water... Hnm.

Well anyways, heheh now done with my points, I like you're writing style. It's cute to see his side of it, his thoughts... They've got to be the cutest couple in the series.
firefly chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
brilliant.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved that moment! It was so sweet, and your fic made it even sweeter
stormyseas77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is excellent. I really like stories that delve into Philip's thoughts as he experiences all that happens to him, especially ones that are as well-written as yours. His voice is spot on, and I could feel the serenity and peacefulness along with him. And the ending is as ambiguous as that of the film's.

You manage to say much with very little, making each word worth savoring. I hope to read more Philip/Syrena pieces from you (longer, multi-chaptered, perhaps?).
ShadowsBloodPain chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ahhh! This was awesome Kitty! You need to write more bout these two. I've fallen in love with this pairing now!

SBP