Reviews for Fear of the Dark
Lovely story, lovely ending, thanks!
I love your hilarious descriptions of Arthur, Merlin, and Gwaine when they're so weak. Somehow you manage to do it without sounding insulting to real people who are weak.
Nice of Kilgarrah to demean himself by fixing the broken people!
I like Ragnelle! And the rest of the story too!
I like the detail about the Knight's love for his horse.
I'm enjoying this story very much, thank you!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 3 . 3/27
Awww, why doesn't Arthur ever catch on?
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice beginning.
Samantha chapter 20 . 2/20
This fic has got to be one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. It even had me crying at one point which is quite a feat! The whole series was perfect actually and I loved the additions to the knights of the round table. Especially Gerrick and Aldwin and Cadmon... and ok all of them ;) I also loved the druids, especially Ragnell, and you've created some pretty awful villains (which is a compliment by the way). So sad it's over and I hope you do decide to write more!
LinBates chapter 7 . 2/1
I'm greatly enjoying your story! I have just one main complaint and that is sometimes it's difficult to determine who is saying what in your dialogues. Several times I've had to re-read passages to determine who the speaker is. Try re-reading what you have written after having let it sit for a while. I found that it's very easy to get so caught up in what your writing that you read into it something other than what you actually said. Leaving it for a while then coming back to it and re- reading it again will give you a new insight into what you actually said verses what you meant to say. Also watch your use of pronouns, i.e. like 'he, she, him, her.' It can get very confusing as to whom your talking about. It's best to use their name at least once in the sentence to help the reader keep track of whom is talking and whom they are talking about.

Good luck with your story and happy writing until we meet again.
son-of-a-dragonlord chapter 20 . 1/23
This was great! I just had to give a review after finishing this story because I'm in love! I loved all your OCs (especially the knights - they're the best things ever) and the plot in itself was great. I may or may not have squealed/teared up in delight when Arthur bowed to Merlin and brought him to the feast :D I also may or may not have laughed out loud at the knights (especially Gwaine and Gerrick) throughout the whole story. Very well done!
Anon chapter 20 . 1/18
Woah this story is fantastic!
misspink3000 chapter 20 . 1/3
This is one of the best Merlin stories I have ever read! I LOOOOOOOOVED it! I know it would be hard but I would absolutely go CRAZY, DIE and LOVE IT if you could write another SEQUEL to this! Especially if it had even more Merlin whump and a worried Arthur! PLEEEEEEEEASE!
cindy4651 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Truly lovely. Now to read the rest of your stories!
cindy4651 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I like your decision to leave Eadric out of it so they could explain it to him, and also that you spent hardly any time on the recap. I'm not sure why something that took so little reading time should add so much, so you obviously did it very well!