Reviews for Fear of the Dark
Eevee chapter 20 . 3/27
I just read the entire series and wow wow wow! This and The King's Legacy played out just like episodes of the show (but with more detail to character reactions and thoughts, so therefore better) and they were just great! The villains were villainous! I actually liked Lorcas and his weird relationship with Morgana and how despicable he was to our heroes. Driscoll was pure evil and I loved to hate him.
But I really love how you included so many knights and expanded on their personalities. It really made the world seem bigger to have a larger, well-developed cast. I especially liked Ragnell and the Druids who came to help, and I loved the image of them surrounding the knights as they all run into the Darkness.
The slowburn-esque style of Arthur and Merlin revealing their secrets to each other was great too, and I'm glad this story ended with them finally being straight with each other about everything, probably for the first time in their entire lives. Merlin deserves so much more than to live his life with so many secrets and so much pain that he has to bear alone. Having Arthur there with him one hundred percent makes for a great relationship between them.
And I just love the image of Merlin as the guest of honor at the end, in a beautiful blue doublet that matches his eyes and little embroidered dragons in silver (I don't think you included the dragons, but the Pendragon crest would be so beautiful *_*). Ahh, just thank you so much for writing everything! You are amazing :)
RoboTitaness chapter 20 . 3/23
Awwwwww. That ending was adorable. As was the whole story. If I may: I've been going through your stories, and I really want to congratulate you. Your writing, as you continue, has become phenomenally better. This is a clear example of the good that writing anything - even fanfics - can do.
son-of-a-dragonlord chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
i have just finished reading this for the 100000th time and i still enjoyed every bit of it :)
Adele chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
Arthur has Gwen. Gwaine has Rachelle Merlin needs Morgana to be redeemed and married to Merlin. By the way, I like the clothes and sword and celebration for Merlin he deserves it.

On more thing , you use seen instead of saw throughout your writing. Spelling is correct but grammatically it is incorrect.
Adele chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Nice reveal. I hope Merlin survives.
Adele chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Katie should only be kissing Colin.
Adele chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Are you going to redeem Morgana?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2016
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Beautiful story, and especially beautiful ending. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I've read this before and reviewed it, but I'm not logged in so I can review it again. It's wonderful, thank you for sharing so much of your time and talent with us!
Jenaminya chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
This (and with that I mean the whole saga) is just brilliant! Thank you!
Chatterbox818 chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
That was beautiful. I have no words.
Miasenpai chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
I'm sobbing this fic and the previous one was AMAZING!
Fireflyforever chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
I really liked this reveal. It was a very organic, plot-driven way for Arthur to find out. He'd seen plenty of signs so it didn't come out of left field for him and, because Merlin being Emrys is so central to your story, it didn't feel as though the reveal was shoe-horned in for the sake of it. I, also, like the fact that Arthur is still keeping a secret from Merlin making the balance of the reveal a little different to the sort that I normally see in fanfiction. Also, Merlin getting rid of the curse is making me think of Harry Potter - which, of course, is an awesome thing. I know you're a fan too - is it deliberate referencing or just something which happened in the course of your plot?
Dizi Lyali chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
I love your stories! Love love love love love! I especially love your Knights. Ugh. They are freaking perfect! If you don't do a sequel can you at least do more stories in this universe? (I wouldn't object to a sequel. Ragnell is awesome! But it's your choice obviously. And if you could leave Aldwin single... that would be great. I have my wedding to him all planned out in my head. ;) But whatever.)
Seriously, though. I wish your Knights actually existed in today's world. I have rarely seen such fantastic OC's.
... Now that I've probably freaked you out a bit, I'm just going to express my love for your talent in the traditional fangirl way before I go. *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*