Reviews for Fear of the Dark
Kirazalea chapter 20 . 7/16
Absolutely adore this story!
I sincerely hope you do another one after this. I love your OC's as well as how well you write.
Kirazalea chapter 16 . 7/15
And looks like another Targaryen lost to the flames. Seriously, just because your sigil is a dragon, doesn't mean you're immune to fire.
Loved this chapter. Made me cry, but I loved it.
Kirazalea chapter 12 . 7/15
Love the reference. I listen to that song in school all the time. I love your characters, by the way. This whole story is amazing!
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 7/12
And now we apparently have Arthur Pendragon/Robb Stark who becomes king way too young after the tragic death of his father and his (basically) brother Merlin Emrys/Jon Snow who is an influential leader of a separate group of individuals.
Seriously though, loving this story and all the Song of Ice and Fire references.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/12
Well. I guess Dany isn't the last Targaryen anymore.
Lorcan Targaryen doesn't sound too weird I suppose.
Anyways, love the chapter. Actually, I love the entire fricken universe you've created. I loved all the stories in this timeline. Can't wait to read this one as well.
I rarely give much meaningful feedback because I have difficulty articulating what I like. But in this story, you give the perfect amount of colour and setting with the plot and action. This is an example:

"Thank you for having so little faith in my abilities Sir Gwaine," Arthur said with mock anger to which Gwaine gave a curtsy.
GreenHorn22 chapter 20 . 3/24
Great story loved every bit of it and hated to see it end. I hope
That there will eventually be a sequal, but if not then thats ok because I liked the ending to this one. I cant wait to see what else you have written.
Random Flyer chapter 13 . 3/15
I like how you've done something of a role reversal here with Arthur keeping a large secret from Merlin and Merlin's life in danger for Camelot.
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 3/14
I'm a little confused why Ragnell doesn't know who Emrys is. It seems like the Druids always know right away that Merlin is Emrys, but in this chapter it seems like Ragnell honestly doesn't realize that it's Merlin.

Still loving the story, though it worries me that I'm only half way through. I don't want Morgana or Lorcan to get him and use him for their own evil deeds.
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 3/14
You're doing a great job handling so many characters, keeping them unique and individual. Really enjoying this story so far.
christina.seidner chapter 20 . 3/14
loved it :) however why dose Merlin sleep so much...
satomika chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
I love this last chapter!

Although i think that Arthur should have been a king here already because i feel weird that Uther is still king

And honestly, i am not sure whether to be jealous of Ragnell or not
Ms. Fairweather chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
GAH! So I have once more managed to read through the entire glorious saga. (I have to admit it was nice to be able to just read straight through rather than having to wait for chapters :) )
This whole thing is just absolutely incredible. One of my favorite Merlin stories of all time. I love the OC knights you created- they blend so seamlessly into the universe that I miss them when I read other stories. In my head, they are totally cannon.
FranceGamble-too chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
I just took all of yesterday and this morning to read your series here. It is really great. I hope that you could continue it by finally ending Morgana and Merlin accepting his title, taking the throne, and with it helping to unite Albion under Arthur. I would love to read that in this AU you've created. I think this is one of the best Prince Merlin stories I could ever see. I usually don't like them, but you kept everyone well within character.
shell22 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Awesome story! Thanks for writing it.