Reviews for Fear of the Dark
Beautiful story, and especially beautiful ending. Thank you so much.
I've read this before and reviewed it, but I'm not logged in so I can review it again. It's wonderful, thank you for sharing so much of your time and talent with us!
Jenaminya chapter 20 . 7/8
This (and with that I mean the whole saga) is just brilliant! Thank you!
Chatterbox818 chapter 20 . 7/2
That was beautiful. I have no words.
Miasenpai chapter 20 . 6/16
I'm sobbing this fic and the previous one was AMAZING!
Fireflyforever chapter 12 . 4/6
I really liked this reveal. It was a very organic, plot-driven way for Arthur to find out. He'd seen plenty of signs so it didn't come out of left field for him and, because Merlin being Emrys is so central to your story, it didn't feel as though the reveal was shoe-horned in for the sake of it. I, also, like the fact that Arthur is still keeping a secret from Merlin making the balance of the reveal a little different to the sort that I normally see in fanfiction. Also, Merlin getting rid of the curse is making me think of Harry Potter - which, of course, is an awesome thing. I know you're a fan too - is it deliberate referencing or just something which happened in the course of your plot?
Dizi Lyali chapter 20 . 1/17
I love your stories! Love love love love love! I especially love your Knights. Ugh. They are freaking perfect! If you don't do a sequel can you at least do more stories in this universe? (I wouldn't object to a sequel. Ragnell is awesome! But it's your choice obviously. And if you could leave Aldwin single... that would be great. I have my wedding to him all planned out in my head. ;) But whatever.)
Seriously, though. I wish your Knights actually existed in today's world. I have rarely seen such fantastic OC's.
... Now that I've probably freaked you out a bit, I'm just going to express my love for your talent in the traditional fangirl way before I go. *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*
Thankyou. I really enjoyed reading this. Although, I kept accidentally reading Isgard as Isengard. :/
Kirazalea chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
Absolutely adore this story!
I sincerely hope you do another one after this. I love your OC's as well as how well you write.
Kirazalea chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
And looks like another Targaryen lost to the flames. Seriously, just because your sigil is a dragon, doesn't mean you're immune to fire.
Loved this chapter. Made me cry, but I loved it.
Kirazalea chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Love the reference. I listen to that song in school all the time. I love your characters, by the way. This whole story is amazing!
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
And now we apparently have Arthur Pendragon/Robb Stark who becomes king way too young after the tragic death of his father and his (basically) brother Merlin Emrys/Jon Snow who is an influential leader of a separate group of individuals.
Seriously though, loving this story and all the Song of Ice and Fire references.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Well. I guess Dany isn't the last Targaryen anymore.
Lorcan Targaryen doesn't sound too weird I suppose.
Anyways, love the chapter. Actually, I love the entire fricken universe you've created. I loved all the stories in this timeline. Can't wait to read this one as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
I rarely give much meaningful feedback because I have difficulty articulating what I like. But in this story, you give the perfect amount of colour and setting with the plot and action. This is an example:

"Thank you for having so little faith in my abilities Sir Gwaine," Arthur said with mock anger to which Gwaine gave a curtsy.
GreenHorn22 chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
Great story loved every bit of it and hated to see it end. I hope
That there will eventually be a sequal, but if not then thats ok because I liked the ending to this one. I cant wait to see what else you have written.