Reviews for Bits and Bobs: Semper Fi AU
CaraLee934 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
And here it is. I read this on Livejournal and came straight over here to review (I don't know why I still check your Livejournal first when I could just come straight here. Oh well *shrugs*)
I love this one-shot. First of all, I really like Lisa. I think its a shame both that they cut her out of the show, and that they did so the way they did. Lisa, more than most people, understood. She had the potential to be a real helpmeet for Dean. So I'm very glad that you brought her into this 'verse.
Second, it would be amazing having Gabriel as your guardian angel! Even if you didn't know about it. The (growing) Winchester clan is in good hands. Speaking of which, I can't wait to meet the newest member! (You are going to let us meet them I hope.)
Thank you for sharing with us and God bless.
CaraLee934 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
More fluff, Sam is an idiot, and Jess gets to be awesome!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I remember this one. This must be the sixth or seventh time I've read it but it still makes me sad.
Dean's opinion of the fentanyl is very much in character!
Goeno chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I like this.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Go, Fra - uh, Gabe! Good chapter.
AuntMo chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
You know, when I first saw "Frank", and I thought this might be an AU version of Frank Devereaux. But then I was even more pleasantly surprised (not that I don't like, Frank, too)
SilentSupernatural chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I like this story. Keep writing
Eavis chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
YES! Oh, you know how much I adore it when Gabe shows up in your fics, and this delivered in every way. :)
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Just found this. Well done.
RD chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Yay! ) Sweet nice moments. A little more Cas and Dean interaction would be awesome as well... y'know, if you want ;-)

love, hug, adore this series/fic/imagining.
My1SweetObsession chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
well written, and massaging a stump is a great way to go it does help, I am a medical secretary but also have a brother who lost a limp in the war and he finds that helpful. Would love to read more, can you tell me where I might find it. Thanks...
victoria chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i havent read a story that made me cry in a long time ,it got me at the hug with the teddy bear so awsome job really awsome job:)
FaithDaria chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This chapter was very well done. My father is an amputee and lost his leg when I was twelve. He is also diabetic which means that when his sugar drops he experiences disorientation and acted very similar to Dean when it came to phantom sensations. Great job!
AuntMo chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Nice time stamp to this fic! I always enjoy seeing Jess back, too