Reviews for Jace Reviews Christmas Movies
Kristin Michelle A chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I LOVE it3 so funny & so typical jace hahaa
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Haha! I can just imagine Jace stealing Santas sleigh and going all over New York with it! I bet it's even better than a demonic motorcycle! This was funny and cute! Of course Jace would make fun family movies into something creepy.. Nice job on this one-shot though! Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Super good! My favorite part was when Jace was talking about the cripple and Clary said he was going to hell and getting coal in his stocking :)
ToooJaded chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh wow.. (: Jace. He's so adorable. Hahahaha! (: The end of the story just made me fall in love with him even more. (: Oh! And this was the cutest Christmas fanfic I have read so far. You did an amazing job on it! (: I loved it! (:
potterchick338 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Sooooo funny! Hahaha I was cracking up the entire time! Good job!
4evrJace11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww that was so cute :)
Hi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I just died laughing. That was awesome.
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
loved it! Very jace like. Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays! It sucks that I have a cough. I was laughing really hard and then I started coughing until I saw white lights dance behind my eyelids. (there's a compliment in there somewhere under the rambling of a madwoman...) You're a great author, keep writing!
everyrosehasitsthornxx chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh my god, that had to be one of the funniest shiz i've read in a while ahah

I had to stop reading bc i was laughing so hard!

awesome!

And update the other two sotires soon! I love them

But thanks for posting this!

~Icyfirelove3
hawaiiangrl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL! :D that was hilarious! i loved it lol and when i read the word humbug i was like woahhh cuz i say that all the time annny ways i love your stories so keep them coming :D
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw that was so freaking adorable!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9