Reviews for Kisses
Thanks for sharing
librarat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh, so so cute!
KitKat chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SO KAWAII! Maybe a kiss to the temple to represent "You are precious to me" -I'll go back to squealing now. KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
88888wwww chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Thank you,I myself wear glasses so this chapter really made me YOU BETTER UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES!I LOVE HAREMS!MUAHAHHAHAHAHCHHENCHVNEW4JNQV
Yano's Pen chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
adorable
HowTroublesome12 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Awe ,0.0,
mudshake chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
i love all the chapters!except chapter 6..i only like it a bit..i guess it's because of the sad ending
tasneembhuiyan chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
So beautiful! I love your stories!
tasneembhuiyan chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Loved it but too sad. I was crying at the end.
Celestialfae chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
One word to describe this chapter: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I love it when Sasuke shows a tender side only to Naruto and his mean side to everyone else.

Its so sweet. I was thinking of doing something like that for one of my chapters of Ruby Claims the Sapphire. Not until later though. and speaking of which when are you going to update your other stories? I love them so much. and glad they are up and running again.

Wont be able to update mine for i will be totally busy with classes at college and wont have time to work on them. But fear not my faithful readers. It will be a smashing hit.
xhiiibax chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
how about kiss on the palm of the hand, for forever and always?

or maybe and eskimo kiss, for inocence, Lol id love to see what you do for that! :P

Love itt :D
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
These were so cute! And well written too! Great job :D

For suggestions... what about something like the nose? Or if Naruto or Sasuke scraped their knee or elbow or something, a 'kiss-it-better' kiss there? Sounds pretty cute xD

Anyway, great job with this, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

A.k.u.r.a.