Reviews for Rubies and Regrets
Riley chapter 1 . 4/18
Yes! Go McGonagall!
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 1/31
I cannot put into words how utterly satisfying that was. I love the blend of somberness and sweet, witty vengeance.
"I agree with you, Dolores...It's much better when we can address our regrets directly." :)
Elennare chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, because it's always been one of my favourites from your stories. The characterization is just perfect - Minerva's guilt over being unable to protect all the students, her refusal to acknowledge her injuries; Dolores's condescension towards her, and her deliberately naive and patronizing description of the year's happenings... Perfect. And that punch is so very satisfying!
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
: )
Give it to her McGonagall!
Devon Shea chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
And that type of characterization is why Minerva McGonagall is my absolute favorite character in the entire series. I can just see her doing this.
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
HIT HER AGAIN! YES! This was awesome!
Technomad chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
HIT HER AGAIN, PROFESSOR!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Go Minerva! Mcgonagall is so badass!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
They did indeed broke all the rules. They took what everything was 'supposed to be' and so many stereotypes and beat them to death.

Umbridge deserved to be hit, especially by McGonagall. She's completely terrible. She's my most hated character of the series and this is just perfect. I hope that hurts, Dolores.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think a lot of us wanted to do that to dear Delores;D Keep writing
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
knockout. yeah.

YEAH GIVE THAT STUPID TOADBITCH WHAT SHE DESERVES! FINALLY!

that was quite satisfying. just...WHAT THE HELL IS UMBITCH DOING THERE? SHE OAUGHT TO GO TO AZKABAN, DOING THE MUGGLE-REGISTRATION THING!
Riding-Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Go. Minerva ! One of the things I like about your writing is that every single character- regardless of age, sex, sexuality, religion, culture, background- feels "real" and three dimensional. I liked that you showed Minerva struggling to overcome her own grief and shock- "children didn't die". And umbridge was brilliant- as much as you can call a total *&7%$$ brilliant.
phoridae chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I'm speechless. That was beautiful and somber and satisfying - down to the very last word of the ending. I can never get enough of your writing!