Reviews for Dangerous Trust
Serulium chapter 9 . 4/2
Best last sentence ever! Loved it! I really enjoyed it from Valerie's perspective! Thank you for the great story!
Serulium chapter 8 . 4/2
That reveal at the end was perfect! The clues finally coming together! I must see how this goes!
Serulium chapter 7 . 4/2
This is getting intense! I wonder how Danny is going to trick the fruit loop!
Serulium chapter 6 . 4/2
Loved the confessions! Yay! They are finally friends!
Serulium chapter 5 . 4/2
Great! I am so excited! I really loved the part where he admitted that he can die and he showed Val that he had a heartbeat! Loving this story!
Serulium chapter 4 . 4/2
I really love you showing Valerie his human side as well! In fact that is may favorite thing about this story! Loved the discusion on why Danny doesn't want her fighting. Really heart wrenching! And I am SO glad you didn't end it there! This is to good to end in such a 'clique?' way. Reading next chapter!
Serulium chapter 3 . 4/2
Loved it! This is great! Best story in a while! And loving it!
Juyon chapter 9 . 3/10
That was SO cute ! I loved it.
It was fun to read a story where Valery only learn his secret pieces by pieces, making it possible for her to get to know Phantom, to learn to trust him, without her opinion about fenton helping.
Sally.yang chapter 9 . 3/5
Great ending.
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 2/19
I enjoyed that. There were a couple words that were odd. But it was easy enough to figure out what was being said. (I can't talk about misplaced words or whatever. I'm 1000X worse)
Anyway. I only wish that Vlad had turned back into his human form. That would have been justice. :P
But I kinda like the fact that we didn't have to deal with that drama on the other hand.
So... yeah...
(I'm supper tired, sorry if this is rambley)
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is a definite favorite.
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
your crush is creeping into his alter ego...
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Okay, I get you like Val, Danny, but a nose bleed?
And a fever with an ice core? That can't be good.
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
He also passed out in D-Stabilized and was still Phantom when he woke up.
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Of course. Blame the One True Halfa for everything. What's next? Titanic's sinking? Puberty?