Reviews for Dangerous Trust
sally.yang.10236 chapter 9 . 8h ago
Great ending.
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 2/19
I enjoyed that. There were a couple words that were odd. But it was easy enough to figure out what was being said. (I can't talk about misplaced words or whatever. I'm 1000X worse)
Anyway. I only wish that Vlad had turned back into his human form. That would have been justice. :P
But I kinda like the fact that we didn't have to deal with that drama on the other hand.
So... yeah...
(I'm supper tired, sorry if this is rambley)
bibbledoo chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is a definite favorite.
bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
your crush is creeping into his alter ego...
bibbledoo chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Okay, I get you like Val, Danny, but a nose bleed?
And a fever with an ice core? That can't be good.
bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
He also passed out in D-Stabilized and was still Phantom when he woke up.
bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Of course. Blame the One True Halfa for everything. What's next? Titanic's sinking? Puberty?
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Very good! Was personally hoping it would get more romantic, but beggers can't be chosers.
EllaDeWriter chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
please don't stop the music- er, I mean the story!
Amber: Yes, this is what happens when Ella listens to music and reads at the same time. *facepalm*
morethanarepairboy chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Poor Box Ghost. Always at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyway, I loved this story. There is absolutely nothing you could have done to make it better. It's perfect.
destinyowldreamer chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
This has got to be one of the best Danny Phantom fanfiction I've ever read.
I really like how Valerie was a really big part if this. Not many people write about her.
This story is awesome!
Zaabeth chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Great story. Good job. I thought you did really well with Valerie's first person perspective. It was refreshing to read. And I also kinda liked that she managed to figure it out all by herself, with no super-obvious prompting from Danny. You go, Val. I suppose the only thing that I would have liked added would have been the whole Danny showing her how he transforms back and forth between Fenton and Phantom. That would have been cool to see in this story through Val's perspective. Otherwise, I rather enjoyed these nine chapters.

Anywho, great story, and thanks for the good read. :)
BellaPhantom chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
(She gasps as her right hand flies to the left side of her chest, her ribs to be exact. Her emerald eyes widen before clenching shut. This is third time in as many days that this has happened to her. It is usually around this time during the school week.) [panting] Ow...damn, that hurts... [slightly annoyed] Ain't that a bitch? My ribs AND and my head are both killing me.
Mak8907 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Ay, yo Danny.
Yeah gurl?
Ey, I know who you is, yo.
(Lip smack) Gurrrrrrrrl, you best be trippin right here if you gonn' say what I think you is.
B**ch yo Danny m*********in Fenton aintchu?
B**ch I might be.

Hahahaha
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Great story... just have one tiny, itty bitty nit pick about the end. Technically the box ghost interupting relationship moments is totally a fannon thing. On average by the show's reckoning, it'd more likely be either Cujo, or Skulker. However, it didn't favor any particular ghost. Dora's been it, Klemper's been it; Skulker, Technus, Vlad, and yes the box ghost, as well as random ghosts. IN FACT, name me one other time other than the box ghost's introduction in the same episode that Skulker was introduced, that Danny has expressed distinct dissatisfaction with the Box Ghost's tendency to turn up frequently? If anything, the box ghost had made more cameo apparences in Ghost Zone scenes, than Real World scenes. And is so weak that any time the box ghost did eventually show up, Danny off handedly dissmissed the ghost, and moreso saw capturing the specter as a chore.

All that said, I'm not suggesting that you re-write the scene. I'm just pointing out it's an inaccurate cliche.