Reviews for What Happened When Blaine's Dad Found the Fake ID
unicorn92243 chapter 4 . 3/26
Your stories are good and this story is good. I don't think spanking itself is physically abusive, but spanking someone in front of someone else or in public and deliberately humiliating them is emotionally abusive. I don't think Blaine's father spanking him for punishment is wrong, but I DO think him spanking Blaine in front of Kurt is wrong. I would have HATED someone for doing that to me. He should have spanked Blaine in private. That's just my opinion.
Jellico chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Don't listen to the anti-spank haters, haleygirl. This story was very well written with increasing suspense and subtle gradations of emotion. The father/son relationship in particular was beautifully depicted. Mr Anderson's insecurities about certain past events his obvious love for his son were quite believable. There wasn't anothing creepy about a father giving his son a well-deserved spanking. Bare butt is not synonymous with lecherous; it only might have been disturbing if Mr A had lingered while removing Blaine's pants or if he had stared at the boy's denuded package, and the man certainly didn't do that in your story.

I've never seen Glee nor been interested in watching the show (and I'm still not; I sought you ought only on the recommendation of a friend who was thoroughly enjoyed your offerings), but I'm now among the converted. I will definintely be reading the rest of your stories because if they're as good as this one, they will be well worth my time. :)

Thanks for posting this!
applemysteries chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Re-reading this fic, now that you've expanded on this family on their dynamics, I would love to see a reveal where Blaine and Gabe tell Rosalie what happened because I think her reaction to it would be very interesting to read, wanting to rake both of them over the coals.

I know you're on a break with your writing right now, and I hope everything is well and that you're relaxing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
The one thing that bothers me about this is that I can't see Mr. Anderson submitting Blaine's brother to a bare bottomed spanking in front of one of his girlfriends, he would probably find it inappropriate. So why the double standard of doing it in front of Blaine's boyfriend?
The Peppermint Field chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I'll never stop thinking Mr Anderson should've taken Blaine into another room to deal with his behaviour but you can really write. There is so much suspense in this piece :)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Poor Blaine, looks like he's going to be in trouble. Loved that his ID said he was 38.
ellerie chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I usually like spanking fics but something about this one unsettles me. Blaine's father just seems creepy and abusive, and so utterly controlling I just feel sorry for Blaine.
Kaitlin Sanders chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love the way you write and I keep checking this site daily to see if you have added another story about Blaine and his father. The punishment scenes are intense, but you can still sense that Blaine's father loves and cares for him. I'm waiting to see when the "belt" comes off, as that will surely lead to some additional drama!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
disgusting, what kind of parents hit and humiliate their children in such a way? The lousy ones of course
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Noooooo. Poor Blainers
queen fair chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved it ! hope you do more.
Frelise chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*groans* I feel like SUCH a dork. I sent my review for this story to a different story, and... yeah. I got a message from the other author and I was like "Ohhhhh fudge cakes!" Bahaha... bleh! *headdesk* Anyway, here was my post:

Hrm. I don't know how I feel about Mr. Anderson. He's not a bad guy, but... I dislike spanking. Poor Blaine! Well written though, I really liked reading it! (seriously, I bet they were like 'WTF...')
applemysteries chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I love this fic, so much! It's so sweet and the characters are perfect. I think it'd be a great idea if you wrote a fic based on the Season 2 episode where Rachel hosts a party which Blaine attends, drinks, and crashes at Kurts house. That's just a thought, anyway. If you choose to do it, that'd be fantastic! And if not, well, I love this stort so much. Great job once again!
ficwriterjet chapter 5 . 12/29/2011